Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rewatched the 4th quarter and the incompletions

1. -11
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fair assessment WV. I like Tannehill, however I feel the same as you do towards keeping him or moving on. Give him a couple more playmakers and see where he goes from there.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by studsatele View Post
    Question for ya WV. Do u feel Tannehill has shown enough positive attributes, to deserve us to invest more time in him. Plus the draft picks and money to bring in playmaker. Or are we pissing up rope in your opinion?
    Either way you being the talent in the qb crop this year isn't good enough to warrant drafting another one. You add the talent and playmakers that way if Tannehill develops great and if he doesn't well at least next time we won't be attempting to bring a new franchise qb into the talentless abyss we have now.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    the commentator even sid you can't blame that miss throw to bess on RT. He said when you have a slot WR taht has 4.7 speed running a deep route, as a QB you have to be NEAR 100% perfect and the WR has to be perfect in order to make tha tplay. He is accurate on his decision. For those of us that hav eplayed the game know that having to throw a 30 yarder to a slow guy requires a big time playmaker and a perfect pass but throwing to a 6' 4.4 guy requires a good throw not a PERFECT throw due to the window for ball placement.

I was PISSED with RT missing it but only pissed becasue it could have been a TD had the WR been decent. Have you seen his accuracy on deep throws all year? I have checked over and voer again on tape and hes usually 8 for 10 in stride to the WR hands.
    That pass to Bess, there was just no way to complete that pass and here's why. Bess is too short for Tanny to get that pass in that spot. People sound as if Bess was ahead by 5 yards but he wasn't. He was just barely ahead and for a tall guy that'd be enough for Tanny to get the ball in there but Bess is too short so in order to complete the pass there Tanny would have to underthrow the ball but of course he couldn't do that cause it'd have been an INT if he underthrew that pass. So, the only way to complete a pass to Bess in that situation would be for Bess to be ahead of the defender by at least 5 yards which Bess never is or, he'd have to throw a rainbow of a pass which would take longer to get there and would give the defender a chance to get his hands on the ball. In the end, it was a bad call that has almost no chance of working to a slow and short guy like Bess. He's good at getting open when moving sideways but he's not a vertical guy. But the dummies want to blame everything on RT at this point of course so they'll see what they want to see.I don't know at this point if we'll win a superbowl with Tannehill but to think he sucks is just plain stupid.

Ozzy rules!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No speed, no running game, no JL.
    Did you guys see what the Pats did to Houston, hell RT looked better against the Pats.
    RT has faced some serious defenses in the last 2 games.
    Quote Quote