Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Newt Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Republicans 'Incapable Of Competing'

  1. -61
    irish fin fan's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2010
    Posts:
    1,158
    vCash:
    1221
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Newt Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Republicans 'Incapable Of Competing'

    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Aint it funny how all the dumb guys make millions, and Einsteins like us rot on football message board political forums?

    Go figure
    My day off today so I'm just lounging about.

    As for Romney, look, I admire the self made millionaire/billionaire. I have zero time for those who inherited it all or a nice big silver spoon stuck in their mouth. Romney strikes me as the latter.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -62
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    4,335
    vCash:
    22880
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Aint it funny how all the dumb guys make millions, and Einsteins like us rot on football message board political forums?

    Go figure
    We always got Dovahkiin to represent us.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

  3. -63
    irish fin fan's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2010
    Posts:
    1,158
    vCash:
    1221
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Newt Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Republicans 'Incapable Of Competing'

    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    We always got Dovahkiin to represent us.
    That guy is funny. Always gets a laugh from me.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -64
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    Honestly, if that election is anything to go by I really doubt that Romney was the main mover for any of his companies business dealings. He seems to be a just a sign off guy. He came across to me as lacking intelligence to be quite honest.

    Thats odd, I said to multiple people that I thought Romney seemed far more intelligent than Obama during the debates. Obama couldn't talk about basic economics without Romney challenging him and making him look dumb.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -65
    irish fin fan's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2010
    Posts:
    1,158
    vCash:
    1221
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Newt Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Republicans 'Incapable Of Competing'

    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Thats odd, I said to multiple people that I thought Romney seemed far more intelligent than Obama during the debates. Obama couldn't talk about basic economics without Romney challenging him and making him look dumb.
    Bar the first debate, where Obama was off his game, Romney sounded like a tool. The only way he could make a point was to constantly interrupt what the president was about to say. If you thought that Romney sounded intelligent in the last two debates then I'm sure you would have had no problem with Palin been in office as a vice president a few years earlier.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -66
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    Bar the first debate, where Obama was off his game, Romney sounded like a tool. The only way he could make a point was to constantly interrupt what the president was about to say. If you thought that Romney sounded intelligent in the last two debates then I'm sure you would have had no problem with Palin been in office as a vice president a few years earlier.

    The f are you talking about? Romney only sounded like a tool to you, because you despise anyone who actually knows how to make a buck.
    l like you childish palin remark at the end. I can do the same thing. If you like Obama, you like eating poop. Hehe.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -67
    irish fin fan's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2010
    Posts:
    1,158
    vCash:
    1221
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Newt Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Republicans 'Incapable Of Competing'

    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    The f are you talking about? Romney only sounded like a tool to you, because you despise anyone who actually knows how to make a buck.
    l like you childish palin remark at the end. I can do the same thing. If you like Obama, you like eating poop. Hehe.
    Sounds like a majority of the population enjoy what you call poop, no? Like I said before, nothing wrong with making money I just doubt he was the brains behind the deals. Just another silver spooned low intelligence, arrogant crybaby.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -68
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    “You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence
    of the American public” ~ P.T. Barum


    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Pelosi: "I pray" that Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 12:19 AM
  2. Nancy Pelosi on Newt Gingrich: I know ‘something’
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 08:50 PM
  3. Newt Gingrich is retarded.
    By CedarPhin in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 07:38 PM
  4. Newt Gingrich: Selling Access
    By Dolphins9954 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 07:40 AM
  5. Bill Clinton: Hillary is Republicans #1 Target
    By finataxia24 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 07:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •