Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Few Phins Played Well

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17

Few Phins Played Well

I just re-watched the game with a self-imposed day off. After too many beers, I pulled a Garfield in " I Don't Do Mondays."

On O, there was Pouncey (as in every week), and little else. I did pay attention to Martin. He got beat up vs an All Pro giving up a sack, and a few other pressures but, was better than Long in run blocking. As we all have said since week 1, he has to get stronger, and get some experience. Pretty good, all things considered.

I have to question Sherman and/or RT throwing to Matthews and Moore when we needed plays to be made. I know we don't have a go to guy but, I have to take shots with Fasano, Hartline, Clay, Bess, or Bush in those situations. At least they have been in those situations before.

On D, there was yet another Great game from Wake, Starks played well, as did Misi (with sack #6) before going down. We did miss him, and I don't believe we give up that QB run with him out there. That's it.

Jones missed 3 tackles in his worst game. Smith was beat by the old guy, Crabtree, and the other guy (forget his name), in a horrible performance.

Carp and Fields were VG. Thigpen made a big mistake but, did come back well. Don't know why we did not have Bess back inside the 20, as we have done all year. ST's have had some problems the past few weeks. However, it's hard to fault Denny, who makes a bad snap every decade, Fields bobbling a snap after being our MVP, and Thigpen who has been Great all year.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    I just re-watched the game with a self-imposed day off. After too many beers, I pulled a Garfield in " I Don't Do Mondays."

On O, there was Pouncey (as in every week), and little else. I did pay attention to Martin. He got beat up vs an All Pro giving up a sack, and a few other pressures but, was better than Long in run blocking. As we all have said since week 1, he has to get stronger, and get some experience. Pretty good, all things considered.

I have to question Sherman and/or RT throwing to Matthews and Moore when we needed plays to be made. I know we don't have a go to guy but, I have to take shots with Fasano, Hartline, Clay, Bess, or Bush in those situations. At least they have been in those situations before.

On D, there was yet another Great game from Wake, Starks played well, as did Misi (with sack #6) before going down. We did miss him, and I don't believe we give up that QB run with him out there. That's it.

Jones missed 3 tackles in his worst game. Smith was beat by the old guy, Crabtree, and the other guy (forget his name), in a horrible performance.

Carp and Fields were VG. Thigpen made a big mistake but, did come back well. Don't know why we did not have Bess back inside the 20, as we have done all year. ST's have had some problems the past few weeks. However, it's hard to fault Denny, who makes a bad snap every decade, Fields bobbling a snap after being our MVP, and Thigpen who has been Great all year.

To be honest I was really dissapointed with Ryan Tannehill and our front seven on D (except for Wake).
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Tagalager

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was at the game and its amazing to see how little seperation our receivers get. RT didn't have many options that i could see. Saw the Fasano TD up close and personal- Outstanding catch. Even niner fans were giving him props. Gotta say, Reggie Bush is a stud, fastest guy on the field and it's not close. Feel like he's being under utalized. In the end, the score doesn't indicate how close this game was. I thought we played pretty well.
    "It's hard being a Dolphin fan all the way out here in Sacramento...I'm surrounded by fricken Winer fans and Raider fans...this sucks"
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Scoreboard is deceiving. Defense played really well: gave up points off a muffed punt (spec teams gave that up,really), and gave up the late score to close the game after our offense failed. I thought the D was great.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the 9ers have so much more talent and it was very appearent in this game.
    --==\ JMarino /==--
    www.tecmosb.com
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    49 ers top 5 team ,pats top 5 team and we held our own!!!!
    Quote Quote