Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Tannehill had this Receiving Core what would our record be??

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

If Tannehill had this Receiving Core what would our record be??

Same exact team but replace Bess, Hartline and Fasano with the Falcons group of Julio Jones, Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez?

I think we would have won these games
    Jets - L 20-23 would had one this game if carpenter makes the FG so I'd say we would score more than 20 points and would have won this one

Cardinals - L 21-24 almost won this one too but lost because of missed FG. I'd say we would win this one easily with these players

Colts - Lost 23-20, think we beat them with these players

Buffalo - lost 14-19 think we score more than 14 points against the bills and win

Patriots - lost 23-16, think we score more than 23 points - think we're better than the patriots with these added players and we win assuming the D holds the pats to 23 points

I think we would have won the games that we did win so that puts us at what 10-3? I think we lose to the texans, the Titans was just an overall bad game which happens so i'm assuming we have a bad day that day so i count it as a loss, and I think the niners could win the SB so I kept that loss. Point, give Tannehill 3 TRUE PLAYMAKERS on offense we're a contender.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hard to argue with that although imagine what Russell Wilson, Luck or RGIII could do with those weapons.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You can have Tannehill and your choice of any all-pro receivers you like

I'll take either Manning or Brady or Rodgers and your choice of any receivers you think suck (ours if you like)

Mine will beat yours every time

BTW I'm not against Tannehill, it's just where he stands currently. He could still become very good in time
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Phibes View Post
    You can have Tannehill and your choice of any all-pro receivers you like

I'll take either Manning or Brady or Rodgers and your choice of any receivers you think suck (ours if you like)

Mine will beat yours every time

BTW I'm not against Tannehill, it's just where he stands currently. He could still become very good in time
    So you're saying with Brady on this team same offense same players we're 10-3? Brady's great but I don't see that happening
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by jjizzim View Post
    Same exact team but replace Bess, Hartline and Fasano with the Falcons group of Julio Jones, Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez?

I think we would have won these games
    Jets - L 20-23 would had one this game if carpenter makes the FG so I'd say we would score more than 20 points and would have won this one

Cardinals - L 21-24 almost won this one too but lost because of missed FG. I'd say we would win this one easily with these players

Colts - Lost 23-20, think we beat them with these players

Buffalo - lost 14-19 think we score more than 14 points against the bills and win

Patriots - lost 23-16, think we score more than 23 points - think we're better than the patriots with these added players and we win assuming the D holds the pats to 23 points

I think we would have won the games that we did win so that puts us at what 10-3? I think we lose to the texans, the Titans was just an overall bad game which happens so i'm assuming we have a bad day that day so i count it as a loss, and I think the niners could win the SB so I kept that loss. Point, give Tannehill 3 TRUE PLAYMAKERS on offense we're a contender.
    Wow now. Don't bring this up, the THill bashers will get upset.

Don't you know pointing out the lack of talent around a rookie QB does not excuse his poor play. Never mind that basically every other rookie QB has a above average to elite offense surrounding them (minus Weeden).

You are....just making too much sense.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdmond View Post
    Hard to argue with that although imagine what Russell Wilson, Luck or RGIII could do with those
    weapons.
    Luck has Wayne, HOFmer Avery and Fleener Wayne is right there with white and jones and I'd take Fleener over a 35 year old Gonzalez so what is lucks record with his group 9-4? They'd be about the same with Atlanta's group
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    If if if? He doesn't and do you know why? Because our GM doesn't value the wr position he likes to bring in development QBs and give them no weapons!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by jjizzim View Post
    Luck has Wayne, HOFmer Avery and Fleener Wayne is right there with white and jones and I'd take Fleener over a 35 year old Gonzalez so what is lucks record with his group 9-4? They'd be about the same with Atlanta's group

Or Wilson with the Seahawks.

M. Lynch, Golden Tate, Sidney Rice, Doug Baldwin, Zach Miller
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    If if if? He doesn't and do you know why? Because our GM doesn't value the wr position he likes to bring in development QBs and give them no weapons!

You're absolutely correct, he doesn't and as far as our GM. I'm right there with you, but I'm really anxious to see how he handles this next draft. Last years draft was his first At the top of the thrown and mission #1 was to find a QB, assuming T-hill is that, he's doing great. Now the objective "Should be" to find talent to put around the QB, in free agency and the Draft, we'll see how he handles that. If he screws it up, then i'll say get rid of him. Right now the jury is still out. This past draft wasn't that bad. Again assuming T-hill is a franchise QB, we got vernon that has contributed this year Martin thats started from day 1 and Miller that has shown flashes of being a playmaker. Looks like he missed on Egnew but can't label him bust just yet. My bigger concern is his Free Agent aquisitions, those have been horrible, even the moves he made this year. Getting rid of Mashall with no replacement plan for this year = fail, Legadu NeNe ........... FAIL, so this FA is my biggest concern.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MRojas4 View Post
    Or Wilson with the Seahawks.

M. Lynch, Golden Tate, Sidney Rice, Doug Baldwin, Zach Miller
    Up until this season Tate and Rice have been huge disappointments. I wonder why they have improved. Could it be that their QB is a playmaker unlike ours?
    Quote Quote