Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: This Sunday's game is HUGE on SO many levels

1. -81
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    If Chad Henne beats us it makes Ireland look bad because Henne sucks. A bad QB would beating the team Ireland established.
    i think it makes philbin look just as bad. If chad henne destroys this secondary ppl will bring up the vontae trade all over again as being the reason. You've been a member for a long time, you know how this site works...

we cant' score points its because we traded marshall. we can't stop anybody on defense it's because we traded vontae.

all that aside, I really don't see why this game is deathly important. In all likely hood we lose our next two games after this week. SO essentially, this game means we get to draft in the mid teens instead of the top ten. I can't see that as being a must win scenario.

Certainly, I can't see winning against jacksonville than losing to buffalo and new england, as giving us momentum into next season...
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    i think it makes philbin look just as bad. If chad henne destroys this secondary ppl will bring up the vontae trade all over again as being the reason. You've been a member for a long time, you know how this site works...

we cant' score points its because we traded marshall. we can't stop anybody on defense it's because we traded vontae.

all that aside, I really don't see why this game is deathly important. In all likely hood we lose our next two games after this week. SO essentially, this game means we get to draft in the mid teens instead of the top ten. I can't see that as being a must win scenario.

Certainly, I can't see winning against jacksonville than losing to buffalo and new england, as giving us momentum into next season...
    Any success that Chad Henne has the criticism will go to Ireland. It will have nothing to do with Joe. Joe will take **** that his team will have lost 6 of 7 and any good feelings we had at the start of the year will have zoomed out the window.

Joe needs a win today almost as bad as Ireland.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is not a huge game. It's essentially meaningless - a game in which a win for either team simply moves them further down the 2013 draft order
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Phibes View Post
    This is not a huge game. It's essentially meaningless - a game in which a win for either team simply moves them further down the 2013 draft order
    While I think the Fins win, but watch the carnage if the Fins lose.
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    While I think the Fins win, but watch the carnage if the Fins lose.
    Carnage on here no doubt and maybe in the media but I very much doubt it would have any great impact on the team. I mean we lost 37-3 at home to the Titans, probably the worst result any NFL team has had this season - whatever happens in this game is unlikely to be any worse than that
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Carnage on here no doubt and maybe in the media but I very much doubt it would have any great impact on the team. I mean we lost 37-3 at home to the Titans, probably the worst result any NFL team has had this season - whatever happens in this game is unlikely to be any worse than that
    1. Yes, carnage with the fans and media...fyi, that MATTERS. Check out Barry Jackson's article on the declining interest amongst fans in South Florida.
    2. The worst result of any NFL team was the Cardinals losing 59-0 last week.
    3. I am not sure people are comprehending how much Ireland, Philbin and Tannehill need a win. I do not care how it looks. If they lose EVERYTHING is in question. Find a way to win. It will be ****ing dogfight today.
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So if we win this one comfortably (as we should on paper) then all is good for Ireland, Philbin and Tannehill ?
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Carnage on here no doubt and maybe in the media but I very much doubt it would have any great impact on the team. I mean we lost 37-3 at home to the Titans, probably the worst result any NFL team has had this season
    Seattle 58...Arizona 0 worst azz kicking of the season
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So if we win this one comfortably (as we should on paper) then all is good for Ireland, Philbin and Tannehill ?
    In a sense...yes because a loss will be so bad for the three. I am not sure why people are not able to comprehend the magnitude of a loss to the lowly Jags will bring for many in this organization. So in turn, the Fins MUST win this thing. I think they will be winners today, but we shall see.
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiron View Post
    Seattle 58...Arizona 0 worst azz kicking of the season
    Come on. Getting hammered by a potential playoff team in one of the most hostile venues in the league is nothing compared to getting thumped at home by a poor team
    Quote Quote