Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox News Caught Faking Marijuana Driving Test Results

1. -1
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

Fox News Caught Faking Marijuana Driving Test Results

Fox News created a news story with a test they designed to measure the accuracy of stoned drivers. I knew they would skew the truth of the test, so this video shows the undercover footage I took, to show how Fox News created this test to fail and reported false news to the state of Colorado on stoned drivers.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Now potheads want to be able to drive while blitzed? Nice...
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    As per usual Statler, you've missed the point entirely.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    No, he gets the point. He just can't rebuke it so he strawmans the **** out of the argument...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The point is that this person thinks smoking pot doesn’t really impair a person enough to no longer be able to drive.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    No, he gets the point. He just can't rebuke it so he strawmans the **** out of the argument...
    Ah, the intellectual speaks again, such eloquence lol.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    The point is that this person thinks smoking pot doesn’t really impair a person enough to no longer be able to drive.
    3:38-4:00

"I would never advocate in a million years, anyone to drive intoxicated on anything for any reason".

Fox edited the piece & used a clip of him out of context & in reference to something completely different to make it look like he supported driving while medicated. That was one of the main points of the video he made; yet & still, somehow, it still flew over your head.

This was not very fair & balanced reporting, by the "fair & balanced" Fox News. They intentionally misrepresented people's words, as well as manipulated the driving simulation, in order further their agenda, & fear monger.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    3:38-4:00

"I would never advocate in a million years, anyone to drive intoxicated on anything for any reason".

Fox edited the piece & used a clip of him out of context & in reference to something completely different to make it look like he supported driving while medicated. That was one of the main points of the video he made; yet & still, somehow, it still flew over your head.

This was not very fair & balanced reporting, by the "fair & balanced" Fox News. They intentionally misrepresented people's words, as well as manipulated the driving simulation, in order further their agenda, & fear monger.

What are you talking about? The kid even says what the point of his video is and somehow you missed it?

At a 1:20

“I am doing this to try help prove a point that umm..THC in your system is way different than having alcohol or other pharmaceuticals in your system and is something that needs to be taken a look at more seriously.”

He is clear that he doesn’t believe THC does impair a person’s driving like alcohol does even though he failed the driving simulation (the simulation was to test awareness and reaction time, someone running a red light does exactly this and he failed).

My favorite part of the whole video was when he wrote at the end, “Fox said no one aced their test, that’s because no one was ALOUD TOO.”

LOL! Well, maybe THC doesn’t impair a person’s driving but it certainly does seem to impair their grammar.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post

What are you talking about? The kid even says what the point of his video is and somehow you missed it?

At a 1:20

“I am doing this to try help prove a point that umm..THC in your system is way different than having alcohol or other pharmaceuticals in your system and is something that needs to be taken a look at more seriously.”

He is clear that he doesn’t believe THC does impair a person’s driving like alcohol does even though he failed the driving simulation (the simulation was to test awareness and reaction time, someone running a red light does exactly this and he failed).

My favorite part of the whole video was when he wrote at the end, “Fox said no one aced their test, that’s because no one was ALOUD TOO.”

LOL! Well, maybe THC doesn’t impair a person’s driving but it certainly does seem to impair their grammar.
    I also believe THC doesn't impair one's ability to drive in the same way alcohol or other drugs do, but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't advocate driving while intoxicated. The simulation itself was bogus as well, even the non-smoking camera man thought so. Fox manipulated not only the simulation itself, but the people's opinions. Once again, not fair & balanced reporting by the fair & balanced Fox News. They had every intention from the beginning to make this piece look like a bunch of stoned drivers failing a rigged simulation, & then out-of-context editing them saying they love to drive while high, so that Fox can scare & play to, it's old, white, devil's grass fearing, Christian, audience.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I used to drive pretty good high. Slow as ****
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not that it has anything to do with this rigged "test", but I don't think it should be legal for people to drive while impaired, and I personally consider THC to be impairing. As is being drunk. And talking or texting on a cell phone, for that matter. I seem to recall a Mythbusters episode where they did a driving test while legally drunk and also while talking on a cell phone, and the results were the same. Which makes perfect sense, at least to me.

The key is the impairment, not the substance or the circumstance, imo.
    Quote Quote