Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised?

1. -31
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    JaTommy Russell
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ANUFan View Post
    Side note: Andre Johnson has definitely lost a step!
    Idk. I think the Patriots once again are running a masterful defensive scheme on him. For most of the night they've had a Safety overhead just shadowing him around on the field. Patriots pass rush has been killing Matt as well.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    if they didn't hang 60 on us last week, why would they the next time we play? I'm sorry but did you forget the game that was JUST played?

this is the exact same thing people (quitters) were saying right before we played the pats and the 9ers. you kids don't understand that this team is prepared to play nearly every week. we may lose more than we win but err come to play and will be a serious force in a couple years.
    Next game is in Foxboro and Miami will probably have fully given up by then...wouldn't be surprised if New England gets almost 60 pts/
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Texans are an overrated team that will never win anything with Kubiak as their head coach. They got down quick in this game and basically gave up at the end of the 3rd quarter. Neither the Texans or Patriots are winning anything this year the Texans have already been exposed as a soft team and the Patriots will be exposed when they face a team in the playoffs that actually shows up..
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks

MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by joenhre View Post
    The Texans are an overrated team that will never win anything with Kubiak as their head coach. They got down quick in this game and basically gave up at the end of the 3rd quarter. Neither the Texans or Patriots are winning anything this year the Texans have already been exposed as a soft team and the Patriots will be exposed when they face a team in the playoffs that actually shows up..
    Who? The way I see it is they have just 1 challenge in the AFC and that's Denver. They would steamroll Houston again and the Ravens are a mess. If they can beat Denver they'll have a shot at the Super Bowl again.
    The way Jeff Ireland took a GM's dream worth of cap space and draft picks and made the team worse in borderline miraculous.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will nevre trust Houston as long as the overrated Matt Schaub is their QB, until he shows any ability to win a big game I am not convinced Hou can reach the SB.

w/ that said NE steamrolled us in dec on a monday night 2 years ago then we beat them at NE in the playoffs, if Hou faces NE it will likely be at home but again I don't trust Schaub.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I will nevre trust Houston as long as the overrated Matt Schaub is their QB, until he shows any ability to win a big game I am not convinced Hou can reach the SB.

w/ that said NE steamrolled us in dec on a monday night 2 years ago then we beat them at NE in the playoffs, if Hou faces NE it will likely be at home but again I don't trust Schaub.
    And with each passing loss, that looks more and more like a fluke. You guys haven't won in 4 games since.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    And with each passing loss, that looks more and more like a fluke. You guys haven't won in 4 games since.
    we had beaten them 3 of 5 times, it wasn't a fluke. We haven't been good the last 2 years.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    I wouldn't be shocked if the colts win the south.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks

MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

You're right, but I don't think those Jeys defenses were getting steamrolled on a weekly basis leading up to that game. Not to mention losing Jim Leonard the Saturday before didn't help. My point is Houston's defense hasn't been good for weeks. If Chad Henne hangs over 30 points on your defense it has issues. Just don't understand how anyone thought Hpuston would stop NE when they haven't stopped anyone lately.

Next week Kaepernick will be exposed as soon as he's put in a position where he needs to keep up with Tom Brady. Harbaugh will again be contemplating Alex smith going into week 16.
    Quote Quote