Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MNF Thread: Anyone Surprised?

1. -11
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I predicted the Patriots to win by 14 over the Texans. The way Houston has been playing? Jacksonville dropped 37 and Detroit 31. No possible way where they going to stop New England. Houston has been pretty terrible lately on the defensive end. I am surprised to see it 21-0 right now though. Thought Matt would be throwing better
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Lets not forget the Patriots are home. Wait until we get to go into Gilette and play the Patriots at home.
    So other then Watt and Joseph what Texans do you take for our defense and who do you throw out? Our LB's and DT's are better (tough 4-3 vs 3-4 but Soliai and Starks are better then Cody.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Lets not forget the Patriots are home. Wait until we get to go into Gilette and play the Patriots at home.
    You would love it if they put up 60+ on us wouldn't you? Disgusting!
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanISS View Post
    So other then Watt and Joseph what Texans do you take for our defense and who do you throw out? Our LB's and DT's are better (tough 4-3 vs 3-4 but Soliai and Starks are better then Cody.
    I definitely take Jonathon Joseph and Kareem Jackson over Smith and Carroll and I may take Daniel Manning over Clemons.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ANUFan View Post
    No one is going to be happy if we get embarrassed, hell I am usually the loudest fool at the bar and i cheer for the Dolphins which trust me draws remarks. But some of us are realist and the Pats are on fire right now and if they are hitting on like this when we play its a long day. You say our defense played well and I say the Pats were off, hell most were on here using Brady missing open TDs to justify Tannehill missing them. I just except we need a lot of work.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    No one is going to be happy if we get embarrassed, hell I am usually the loudest fool at the bar and i cheer for the Dolphins which trust me draws remarks. But some of us are realist and the Pats are on fire right now and if they are hitting on like this when we play its a long day. You say our defense played well and I say the Pats were off, hell most were on here using Brady missing open TDs to justify Tannehill missing them. I just except we need a lot of work.
    I'm sure your going to be heart-broken considering all you typed and predicted, when they win more or less by the same margin as the first game! We have so many gutless fans that secretly wish for this teams demise every week.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whats disgusting?
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    I don't doubt that we need more work but our defense/secondary hasn't looked as bad as Houston's has in there last 3 games all season. They are repeatedly getting lit up. To say we could have a better D right now, after injuries, isn't that far fetched. I think we are far from a defense you can rely on to win championships but our offense is so bad we need to focus on it this offseason. We can stand pat on D and get better on O and be competitive.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    Oddly, our offense performed better against the Pats than the Texans also... Without Andre Johnson
    I thought have a game breaking wide receiver solved all the problems?
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    I'm sure your going to be heart-broken considering all you typed and predicted, when they win more or less by the same margin as the first game! We have so many gutless fans that secretly wish for this teams demise every week.
    No I won't be heart broken because I had realistic expectations this year seeing how we have a rookie HC, rookie dc, rookie qb, new OC, new system on offense and defense and the majority of the players on the roster don't fit the system. I said this was a 6 win team give or take a win or lose and I have been spot on.
    Quote Quote