Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: We need a WV 'Get Real' thread!!

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    TheJetsBlow's Avatar
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    3,619
    vCash:
    7700
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

    We need a WV 'Get Real' thread!!

    WV, where you at brother? This board needs a GET REAL thread- STAT.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,947
    vCash:
    8757
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's probably out somewhere at a poker table with his face in his hands.

    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    14,584
    vCash:
    4803
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    He's probably out somewhere at a poker table with his face in his hands.
    Not tonight. Im extremely busy this week believe it or not.

    I hadnt dropped a post game one the last 2 weeks for a few different reasons. The main one being I felt it was all pointless unless we defeated BOTH Seattle and NE.

    Having said that, I will try my best to drop one down either tomorrow afternoon or early evening around 8 or so. I cant guarantee it though. I will say my eye is currently all ****ed up and if it does get better by tomorrow I will be going to play poker.

    Several people have requested one, and I appreciate it. However, I had planned to try and do one this week anyway. I dont think Id ever do one out of "request". I actually have to have something I want to say. There are quite a few things to cover. A LOT people need to get real about. It should be lengthy.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    CalDolFan1014's Avatar
    BELIEVE

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    13,187
    vCash:
    1190
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Not tonight. Im extremely busy this week believe it or not.

    I hadnt dropped a post game one the last 2 weeks for a few different reasons. The main one being I felt it was all pointless unless we defeated BOTH Seattle and NE.

    Having said that, I will try my best to drop one down either tomorrow afternoon or early evening around 8 or so. I cant guarantee it though. I will say my eye is currently all ****ed up and if it does get better by tomorrow I will be going to play poker.

    Several people have requested one, and I appreciate it. However, I had planned to try and do one this week anyway. I dont think Id ever do one out of "request". I actually have to have something I want to say. There are quite a few things to cover. A LOT people need to get real about. It should be lengthy.
    Good luck with the eye and with the poker. Drop some donks!
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    3,076
    vCash:
    4768
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Not tonight. Im extremely busy this week believe it or not.

    I hadnt dropped a post game one the last 2 weeks for a few different reasons. The main one being I felt it was all pointless unless we defeated BOTH Seattle and NE.

    Having said that, I will try my best to drop one down either tomorrow afternoon or early evening around 8 or so. I cant guarantee it though. I will say my eye is currently all ****ed up and if it does get better by tomorrow I will be going to play poker.

    Several people have requested one, and I appreciate it. However, I had planned to try and do one this week anyway. I dont think Id ever do one out of "request". I actually have to have something I want to say. There are quite a few things to cover. A LOT people need to get real about. It should be lengthy.
    What happened to your eye?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    14,584
    vCash:
    4803
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Casas9425 View Post
    What happened to your eye?
    Cried for 2 hours after Matty Ice got his ass kicked in Carolina.

    Had to say it before someone else did.

    Nah, its not a big deal. Its just ****ed up right now. I scratched the **** out of it and now its all inflamed. The eyelid is swollen and it looks almost closed. I could barely see out of it this morning. I wouldnt have gone out in public today if I didnt have to.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Dmarino110's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,830
    vCash:
    3963
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Cried for 2 hours after Matty Ice got his ass kicked in Carolina.

    Had to say it before someone else did.

    Nah, its not a big deal. Its just ****ed up right now. I scratched the **** out of it and now its all inflamed. The eyelid is swollen and it looks almost closed. I could barely see out of it this morning. I wouldnt have gone out in public today if I didnt have to.
    i was gonna say you got in a huge street fight with parcels over passing on matty ice and he poked you in the eye before running back to the magical fairy land where tackles win you games...



    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    flynryan15's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    12,247
    vCash:
    4457
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Casas9425 View Post
    What happened to your eye?
    He has a Little infection you get from playing with poop
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    TheJetsBlow's Avatar
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    3,619
    vCash:
    7700
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

    We need a WV 'Get Real' thread!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Not tonight. Im extremely busy this week believe it or not.

    I hadnt dropped a post game one the last 2 weeks for a few different reasons. The main one being I felt it was all pointless unless we defeated BOTH Seattle and NE.

    Having said that, I will try my best to drop one down either tomorrow afternoon or early evening around 8 or so. I cant guarantee it though. I will say my eye is currently all ****ed up and if it does get better by tomorrow I will be going to play poker.

    Several people have requested one, and I appreciate it. However, I had planned to try and do one this week anyway. I dont think Id ever do one out of "request". I actually have to have something I want to say. There are quite a few things to cover. A LOT people need to get real about. It should be lengthy.
    Looking forward to reading it man, hope the eye feels better.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2010
    Posts:
    2,505
    vCash:
    3575
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wish we could replace WVU with Omar Kelly. Even though I don't always agree with him hes more entertaining.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. A real mans thread
    By SR 7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 02:40 AM
  2. Real world Holly wood thread
    By phinphan896 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 04:16 PM
  3. The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers!
    By bullseyeguy in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:23 PM
  4. Real Draft Thread
    By Nappy Roots in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 06:32 PM
  5. I have to leave this thread for no real reason
    By Jaydog57 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2001, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •