Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need a WV 'Get Real' thread!!

1. -1
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

We need a WV 'Get Real' thread!!

WV, where you at brother? This board needs a GET REAL thread- STAT.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's probably out somewhere at a poker table with his face in his hands.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    He's probably out somewhere at a poker table with his face in his hands.
    Not tonight. Im extremely busy this week believe it or not.

I hadnt dropped a post game one the last 2 weeks for a few different reasons. The main one being I felt it was all pointless unless we defeated BOTH Seattle and NE.

Having said that, I will try my best to drop one down either tomorrow afternoon or early evening around 8 or so. I cant guarantee it though. I will say my eye is currently all ****ed up and if it does get better by tomorrow I will be going to play poker.

Several people have requested one, and I appreciate it. However, I had planned to try and do one this week anyway. I dont think Id ever do one out of "request". I actually have to have something I want to say. There are quite a few things to cover. A LOT people need to get real about. It should be lengthy.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

We need a WV 'Get Real' thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post

I hadnt dropped a post game one the last 2 weeks for a few different reasons. The main one being I felt it was all pointless unless we defeated BOTH Seattle and NE.

Having said that, I will try my best to drop one down either tomorrow afternoon or early evening around 8 or so. I cant guarantee it though. I will say my eye is currently all ****ed up and if it does get better by tomorrow I will be going to play poker.

Several people have requested one, and I appreciate it. However, I had planned to try and do one this week anyway. I dont think Id ever do one out of "request". I actually have to have something I want to say. There are quite a few things to cover. A LOT people need to get real about. It should be lengthy.
    Looking forward to reading it man, hope the eye feels better.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17

Good luck with the eye and with the poker. Drop some donks!
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wish we could replace WVU with Omar Kelly. Even though I don't always agree with him hes more entertaining.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

What happened to your eye?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicankid21 View Post
    Wish we could replace WVU with Omar Kelly. Even though I don't always agree with him hes more entertaining.
    Ask Omar if he will come on and write you a bunch of **** for free. Let me know what he says.

If he is willing, I will hand him over the "get real" titles if he wants them. He can change it to whatever he wants. If he turns you down, I guess youre stuck with me.

If you dont like my stuff, there are other people who regularly write in depth stuff for free. In fact, since I started Get Real, a couple of people have tried to immitate what I do. So choose whichever ones you like. One of the others has even started trying to include jokes the last couple of weeks. I may as well just let them write my **** for me too.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casas9425 View Post
    What happened to your eye?
    Cried for 2 hours after Matty Ice got his ass kicked in Carolina.

Had to say it before someone else did.

Nah, its not a big deal. Its just ****ed up right now. I scratched the **** out of it and now its all inflamed. The eyelid is swollen and it looks almost closed. I could barely see out of it this morning. I wouldnt have gone out in public today if I didnt have to.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    Ask Omar if he will come on and write you a bunch of **** for free. Let me know what he says.

If he is willing, I will hand him over the "get real" titles if he wants them. He can change it to whatever he wants. If he turns you down, I guess youre stuck with me.

If you dont like my stuff, there are other people who regularly write in depth stuff for free. In fact, since I started Get Real, a couple of people have tried to immitate what I do. So choose whichever ones you like. One of the others has even started trying to include jokes the last couple of weeks. I may as well just let them write my **** for me too.
    I may not always agree with you WV but I sure as hell would take you over Omar any day of the week.
    Quote Quote