Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: i have a feelng jets will mortage the future in this draft

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LMAO i have a feelng jets will mortage the future in this draft

wow what a funny farm over there in jets land.what a fall this team has taken in a town that wont forgive.i would bet the farm they move into the #1 pick to draft there future QB giving away future draft picks like the redskins have done.there are some very good QB' that will enter the NFL this draft but none in the mold of LUCK,RGlll or even NEWTON.i can also see the Bills looking to draft a young QB early but wont have the balls to trade up like the Jets.they have many problems in the front office as well in Buffalo the fans crying out for a starting QB.
    i hope the jets do what the Skins did this year and strike out it will set them back for years
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Why are you so infatuated with the Jets that you post a thread that has no reason to be here?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Moved to proper location.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    We're moving closer on Finjetsheaven.com

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allsilverdreams View Post
    wow what a funny farm over there in jets land.what a fall this team has taken in a town that wont forgive.i would bet the farm they move into the #1 pick to draft there future QB giving away future draft picks like the redskins have done.there are some very good QB' that will enter the NFL this draft but none in the mold of LUCK,RGlll or even NEWTON.i can also see the Bills looking to draft a young QB early but wont have the balls to trade up like the Jets.they have many problems in the front office as well in Buffalo the fans crying out for a starting QB.
    i hope the jets do what the Skins did this year and strike out it will set them back for years
    Im pretty sure something similar was said in the 2000 draft. Then out of nowhere, Tom Brady got drafted and the rest is history. So ur statement is worthless as far as finding someone "in the mold of LUCK, RGIII or even NEWTON". There were 32 teams that thought Wilson is not a starting QB material. He was passed over by every team twice and now it seems like he'll be a franchise QB.

And as far you having feelings about the Jets without reasoning, perhaps step away from the keyboard and re-think about ur feelings.

One of the worst threads I've ever seen.
    Quote Quote