Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: JT lashes out at Bill Parcells

1. -11
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    JT can't ****ing stand Parcells. It is known. I was pissed at JT for the jests debacle and that's not ever completely forgivable but I was overly tough on him in retrospect.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bill Parcells is beyond overrated. We can now see that Bill Belechek (I know I misspelled his name, but I don't care), and Sean Payton were the real brains behind his work. All of Parcells' success came a long time ago. By the time he came to the Dolphins, his philosophy was outdated. He built a team that might have been successful in the 80s. The worst thing that the Dolphins did was bringing that turd in here to run things. I wish Atlanta would have ended up with him. Atlanta is doing well, and continued to do well. Parcells the turd only produced one good season, and the stench of him still remains as long as Ireland is here as the GM.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    No he wasn't. He was interested in cornfed, which has set this team back going on 6 years now.
    BP is an all time great HC, he's a mediocre GM but what's going on now has nothing to do w/ him. he's been gone for years now and he left the franchise in a better state than when he took it over. You can't blame him for all the poor decisions made before or after him.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Day View Post
    Bill Parcells is beyond overrated. We can now see that Bill Belechek (I know I misspelled his name, but I don't care), and Sean Payton were the real brains behind his work. All of Parcells' success came a long time ago. By the time he came to the Dolphins, his philosophy was outdated. He built a team that might have been successful in the 80s. The worst thing that the Dolphins did was bringing that turd in here to run things. I wish Atlanta would have ended up with him. Atlanta is doing well, and continued to do well. Parcells the turd only produced one good season, and the stench of him still remains as long as Ireland is here as the GM.
    He never won anything w/ Payton and BB has never won anything w/o Tom Brady. BP won 2 SBs w/ non HOF QBs, BB needed an all time great just to be a successful HC in this league.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Bill Parcells is a ****ing scumbag and honestly, this thread would only be news if JT was saying that he did like Parcells. Because someone thinking Bill Parcells is a big fat sack of crap isn't news, it's just the status quo.
    Oh no, we suck again!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    BP is an all time great HC, he's a mediocre GM but what's going on now has nothing to do w/ him. he's been gone for years now and he left the franchise in a better state than when he took it over. You can't blame him for all the poor decisions made before or after him.
    in the 5 years he and/or his regime have been in control (and I'm counting Ireland, because only a troll wouldn't count him as one of BP's), they have 6 wins more than the same time span before and only one winning season versus 2 during the same time span before him. Sure, I guess that is improvement, if you're one of those delusional parents that think their kid improved when he went from an F student to a D-.

Parcells was an utter failure. It simply can't be disputed, which means I fully expect you to try.

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Next year on Atlanta's bye week they should have Matty Ice as a guest. Sit him right beside Parcells wearing his new SB ring. Then they can do a segment on the best LT's in the game. See where Jake Wrong ranks in each of the panel members' lists.
    Last edited by WVDolphan; 12-12-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

He never won anything w/ Payton and BB has never won anything w/o Tom Brady. BP won 2 SBs w/ non HOF QBs, BB needed an all time great just to be a successful HC in this league.
    But having possibly one of the most ferocious LB in the game, lets not forget Phil Simms/Hoss, David Meggett, Howard Cross, Jumbo Elliot, Mark Ingram, makes up for not having a HOF QB. Payton won a superbowl after leaving Dallas, Bellichick has been to 5 since he became a HC. Were the Parcell years in NY really worth defending anything he has done since he left the Giants?

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Oh, and I shouldn't forget that Brady was a nobody when BB won his first superbowl, he was a 6th round pick filling in for Drew Bledsoe
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Next week on Atlanta's bye week they should have Matty Ice as a guest. Sit him right beside Parcells wearing his new SB ring. Then they can do a segment on the best LT's in the game. See where Jake Wrong ranks in each of the panel members' lists.
    Given the way that ESPN tries to apologize for Parcells and has in fact had entire segments on air about how the Dolphins suddenly got bad when Parcells left, I'm pretty sure that they would rank Jake Long as the greatest left tackle of all time and #1 on the list of all time greatest NFL players if it came to that.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    in the 5 years he and/or his regime have been in control (and I'm counting Ireland, because only a troll wouldn't count him as one of BP's), they have 6 wins more than the same time span before and only one winning season versus 2 during the same time span before him. Sure, I guess that is improvement, if you're one of those delusional parents that think their kid improved when he went from an F student to a D-.

Parcells was an utter failure. It simply can't be disputed, which means I fully expect you to try.
    he's not involved, hasn't been for a couple of years. He was there for 3 years, Miami went 25-23, 1 div title, 1 playoff app. 16-32 3 years prior to BP? which is better?
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    What the hell does that slug Parcells have anything to do with ESPN? I may be wrong but I watch ESPN all the time and I never hear them mumble that pricks name.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote