Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lattimore turning Pro

1. -11
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    he won't do anything on the field work wise at the combine...he may not be even ready by next training camp...that said i would absolutely be willing to use a 4th round pick on him...but no earlier...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If he hadn't gotten hurt, what part of the first round would he have been projected?
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Not Even Lazor Can Save Us

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Udfa
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ehhh.....a 4th is a round too high

Inspired by no other than Ben Violin
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    The full recovery rate for ACL injures has gotten so good in the past few years that its definitely worth it to take a shot on this kid. His injury was particularly bad, but its really just a matter of time before he is back up and running. This team isnt looking to win a SB next year, so giving this kid a year to heal up is a solid investment. He is talented as hell and God knows we need that.

Quote Quote  

6. -16

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    all i know is we need to do something...i can't watch reggie bush dance at the los anymore b/t the tackles or bounce everything outside blocked to go up in...

give me one cut and north and south with some damn finish...
    Quote Quote  

7. -17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    all i know is we need to do something...i can't watch reggie bush dance at the los anymore b/t the tackles or bounce everything outside blocked to go up in...

give me one cut and north and south with some damn finish...
    Give me Reggie all day every day over Daniel 3.5 YPC Thomas. Daniel Thomas is one of the least effective running back that get significant carries in the league. I dont mind keeping Reggie. He is one of the few weapons we have on offense that scare people.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't think Miami's RB situation looks very good down the line either. Thomas is just a warm body and I saw Lamar Miller for what he was from the beginning. I'd much rather have had Robert Turbin, and Alfred Morris has turned out to be every bit the sleeper talent I kept saying he was. I can't understand what makes a GM trade up for the RB's that Ireland trades up for.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    alfred morris benefits from that scheme somewhat i'd say...he's definitely productive and he's got some skills but i see a kid that's taking way too much contact already...he better hold out on that 2nd contract if he gets to one still healthy cause when he starts to fall off it's gonna be quick...kids getting hammered

personally i'd tell lamar miller to get his head in the game this offseason and get on the weights and know the damn o and expect to get 12-15 carries per next year...i think with a year to get ready miller can do some things...bush i'd tell bye bye

thomas is not getting it done as a ball carrier either but i'd rotate him with a guy like chris ivory a downhill veteran who runs behind his pads and runs angry and can be had on the cheap...hell give me joquie bell if he somehow hits the streets again...just give me guys who put a foot in the ground and get upfield...

i'd also consider a mid round pick on a back...a big back
    Quote Quote  

10. -20

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post
    I don't think Miami's RB situation looks very good down the line either. Thomas is just a warm body and I saw Lamar Miller for what he was from the beginning. I'd much rather have had Robert Turbin, and Alfred Morris has turned out to be every bit the sleeper talent I kept saying he was. I can't understand what makes a GM trade up for the RB's that Ireland trades up for.
    Miller has looked good running the ball this year. He has been used in small doses presumably because of blocking issues, but I think he ends up being a solid contributor at some point. Really, I think he would be the perfect compliment to a guy like Lattimore. All of your criticisms of Miller are true, but I dont think they necessarily stop him from being a solid 4th round pick up.
    Quote Quote