Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Will Make You Click Your Heels Post Draft?

1. -31
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Tatious View Post
    1. Bjoern Werner or Mingo - would be ecstatic with either. If both gone, maybe Eifert if his speed clocks out well.
    2A. Cordarelle Patterson (underrated, love his size; he may be skyrocketing into round one so this may be too low) or Robert Woods, or Stedman Bailey (maybe high, but love the kid's moxie)
    2B. Terry Hawthorne Cb, Illinois, maybe Trufant (I think these guys are 2's when all is said and done)
    3A. If no Eifert in 1, take Zach Ertz, Stanford TE (some say he is a 2nd round pick, but I think he is only a 4.75 speed guy)
    3B. Best OG on the board who fits ZBS or perhaps a safety like Rambo
    4. LB
    That is darn close to what I'm thinking. I love Werner, followed by Jordan if he's gone in the first. I doubt Patterson makes it to R2, but that would be amazing. Hawthorne or Trufant make a ton of sense with that second 2nd rounder. Somehow, I'd like to get Austin too. Patterson teammed with Austin would give Tannehill big play guys who I think are well suited for this offense.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFin View Post
    1 – Dion Jordan DE, Oregon. I would try to trade back. I think Miami can get similar value at 20 something as they can at 12 or so which is where they are now. However if they can’t Jordan gives Miami that pass rushers opposite of Wake. If Verron keeps progressing then they have the DE’s for after Wake as well.

2a – Desmond Trufant CB, Washington. Like his brothers he is a physical corner with the speed to keep up deep.

2b – Da’Rick Rogers WR, Tennessee Tech. He got kicked out of Ten for smoking pot but has first round talent. At 6’3”, 208 and 4.4 speed he has the speed to go deep and the size to be a red zone threat.

3a – Tank Carradine DE, FSU. You can NEVER have enough pass rushers. If Carradine wouldn’t have gotten hurt late in the season he would have been a mid to early second round pick. Carradine not only can get pressure on the QB but plays sets the edge and play the run well.

3b – Ryan Swope WR, Texas A&M. Swope was Tannehill’s favorite receiver and at 6” 206lbs has good size for a WR in the WCO. He doesn’t have great speed (4.53 range) but has quick feet and great hands. He will end up being a slot receiver in the NFL but compares favorably to Wes Welker.

4 – Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA – He runs good routes and has the ability to be a seam threat.

5 – DJ Swearinger, FS, South Carolina
    That's impressive. I wonder where Rogers ends up going. I doubt Philibin takes a chance on him, but I love his talent. Reminds me of Terrell Owens. Unfortunately, in good ways and bad.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SQuinn17 View Post
    1. Stud DE
    2A- Tavon Austin or DeAndre Hopkins
    2B- best DB or WR available

Id also like to scoop Marcus Lattimore late and throw him on IR for a year. He's be a top 15 pick if he didn't blow his knee out.
    Yes on Lattimore late in the draft.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How grateful I am that Tom Heckert was hired to replace Jeff Ireland.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wouldnt mind Jonathan Franklin from UCLA. Get an every down back. Thomas is garbage and apparently we dont think enough of Bush to get him the ball consistently
    Quote Quote