Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Round Mock \

1. -11
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lah, lah land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The way your draft falls into place I personally would take Werner 1st, Cooper 2nd and call it a great start to the draft!

Nice job though.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Last I heard Ertz wants to stay in school.

( i don't keep up with day-to-day declarations)

ps- Werner will be selected somewhere in the Top-8
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    nice work...i see a lot of need picks that make sense with the guys listed and guys that fit teams schemes...not sure i think green though makes sense for miami...one that stands out for me as way too high is te joseph fauria...he's too soft...i think he's more a 5th round guy not a big fan but it only takes one team to like you...still 2nd round i don't see it

i don't like the zach ertz pick that high...not with what else i saw on the board...i think his value is in the 2nd round but if i'm miami i go a different route
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
    Lots of work and a fun read. I would not be disappointed at all with Allen as he fills a need in a big way. Wouldn't like that the Jets get Jordan though.
    The Jets took a player like Jordan last year. They have too many needs on O to go that route again this year. Jordan has near perfect measurables, but I am not as impressed with his production. Around 5 sacks this year. Werner has more sacks in a season than Jordan has in his career. I would HOPE the Jets take him, and that we get Werner.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great work. I'm also in the camp that takes a pass rusher in the first over Keenan Allen, just because I think you can get value in the second there. Not just Werner. Maybe Dion Jordan too.

I think that's high for Ertz. I'd think Fauria is a better value too.

I'm surprised you didn't have Cordarelle Patterson, Stedman Bailey, Hawthorne, or Trufant up there.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good comments guys. And yes, Werner is a very tempting player to take as are some of the other pass rushers. And while we do need another pass rusher, I just feel at the time, Allen is the type of player we are missing on offense. But I would not be upset with Werner or surprised if we took him.

Passing on Cooper would also be hard. Absolutely PERFECT for the system, and again, would love to have him on the team. I just took the approach of getting our young QB as much help as we can early.

Greene was a case of best player available and it would be extremely hard to pass him up. I think he has the skill sets that Coyle would love on this D
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxOn WaxOff View Post
    The Jets took a player like Jordan last year. They have too many needs on O to go that route again this year. Jordan has near perfect measurables, but I am not as impressed with his production. Around 5 sacks this year. Werner has more sacks in a season than Jordan has in his career. I would HOPE the Jets take him, and that we get Werner.
    Jets should go quarterback, but you just never know. As to Jordan, he drops into coverage a lot. I think he's numbers would be a lot better if he was used exclusively to rush the passer. But I do think Werner is a safer pick and I'd take him over Jordan.
    Quote Quote