Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 27 dead in ct elementary school shooting

1. -11
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I'm at a ****ing loss for words on this..........I mean they mostly were kinder gardeners for ****s sake.........what have they ever done to deserve something like this.
    And now their classmates that have survived will have to live with this the rest of their lives. I can't even imagine what they're going through, let alone the parents of those taken. The victim count is far higher than they can count. Parents, family, the first responders, etc. I'm saddened and disgusted and I'll likely be more disgusted in the coming days when nothing is done about it, while at the same time I'm being told I need to be petrified of terrorists and tax increases. The priorities are all ****ed up in this country.

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    18 children included among the 26 dead....what a sick mother f'n bastard. I hope he's rotting for all eternity. What the hell could ever possess a person to go in and take the lives of innocent children like that??? Kindergartners!!! Just heartless. And like Gonzo said, the kids who witnessed all of this have to live with this! I can't even begin to fathom the devastation everyone is going through in that part of the country. A sad, sad time indeed. RIP to all the innocent children and adult victims.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    a 24 year old kid, wtf is wrong with this society.

there is no excuse for killing anyone in this world for no reason, but to kill little kids who are helpless, and then kill ur ing mother, the same lady who brought u into this ing world is heartless to say the least.

words can not describe what i feel should happen to this kid. i really wish he wasnt dead and that he would have been stabbed to death or had something done to him in prison so painful before his death. this was way to easy of a way for this bastard to die.

why are there smiles in my post? i deff did not make any smiles?
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    a 24 year old kid, wtf is wrong with this society.

there is no excuse for killing anyone in this world for no reason, but to kill little kids who are helpless, and then kill ur ing mother, the same lady who brought u into this ing world is heartless to say the least.

words can not describe what i feel should happen to this kid. i really wish he wasnt dead and that he would have been stabbed to death or had something done to him in prison so painful before his death. this was way to easy of a way for this bastard to die.

why are there smiles in my post? i deff did not make any smiles?
    I noticed that too....it seems to do that with any of the curse words now instead of starring them out.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    We need to bring back public stonings and hangings for people like this. Burn em alive in front of everyone. Laws way to lenient in this day and age. Most of these scumbags cowardly pull the gun on themselves but for those they catch need to be skinned alive. It may put a damper on some of these crimes.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    It could happen anywhere, but it most certainly doesn't with the frequency it does here. I'll take the much better education plus far better security of Canadian schools. 11 school shootings in Canadian history vs. 7 just this year in the U.S. (so far).
    This could happen anywhere Gonzo....what about that guy who killed over 70 people on that island in Norway a couple years ago? Norway is probably an even more peaceful and less violent place than Canada. Some guy in China also attacked a bunch of people in a school with a machete today. I also would question the "much better Canadian education" you are talking about. We still have most of the best universities in the world here in the USA, but I guess I would give the K-12 edge to Canada, at least in public education. This whole incident just sickens me. I don't know what I would do if I lost my kid over something like this.
    1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
    2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
    3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
    4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
    5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
    6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
    7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    This could happen anywhere Gonzo....what about that guy who killed over 70 people on that island in Norway a couple years ago? Norway is probably an even more peaceful and less violent place than Canada. Some guy in China also attacked a bunch of people in a school with a machete today. I also would question the "much better Canadian education" you are talking about. We still have most of the best universities in the world here in the USA, but I guess I would give the K-12 edge to Canada, at least in public education. This whole incident just sickens me. I don't know what I would do if I lost my kid over something like this.
    Missed my point entirely. Yes, it "could" happen anywhere, including Norway, where it occurred ONCE. Again, ONCE in the entire history of Norway. Meanwhile, 7 times so far this year alone in the U.S.. So, yes, it could happen anywhere, it just happens a lot more frequently here.

The thing is, I'm not even talking about banning weapons. I'm talking about making it more difficult to acquire them, particularly certain kinds. If you have any history of mental illness or any felonies (yes, including DUI) you either can't ever be in possession of a gun in the former case or are banned from being in possession of one for a given amount of time (violent felony = never), with being caught resulting in multi-year to life sentences depending on the case.

In Texas it was easier for me to get a gun than Sudafed. That's a problem.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Touchdown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Sad and tragic news indeed!

Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Another attack on a school in beijing, being reported by cnn. Sad

Beijing (CNN) -- Twenty-two primary school children were wounded in a knife attack Friday in central China, authorities said.

The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in Henan province, according to the public information department of Guangshan county, the area where the school is located. An adult was also wounded, it said.

Several of the children are in critical condition, the state-run website Chinanews.com said, citing local authorities.

Police say they have detained a suspect, a 36-year-old man from the village, state media reported.

Initial assessments suggest the man is mentally ill, Chinanews.com said, citing Guangshan authorities.

China was hit by a spate of knife and cleaver attacks that targeted school children in 2010.

A number of measures were introduced at the time, including increased security at schools across the country and a regulation requiring people to register with their national ID cards when buying large knives.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...ack/index.html
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    God...kids? What the hell man. This is seriously one of the most ed up things Ive seen. Ever.

Quote Quote