Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buffalo wants a QB in April

1. -21
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have to believe Barkley goes a lot higher than most people are expecting. I'd trade Tannehill for him yesterday, and I'm still very hopeful for Tanneill.

Also, what's the word on A. Murray? If he comes out, Barkley, Smith, Wilson, and Murray. We've seen much worse QB classes - though, I'm not very high on Smith.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    I have to believe Barkley goes a lot higher than most people are expecting. I'd trade Tannehill for him yesterday, and I'm still very hopeful for Tanneill.

Also, what's the word on A. Murray? If he comes out, Barkley, Smith, Wilson, and Murray. We've seen much worse QB classes - though, I'm not very high on Smith.
    Barkley is good but he's physically limited. Tannehill has a much higher ceiling but I guess everyone has there favorite and there are plenty of Tannehill haters on the board.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    Barkley is good but he's physically limited. Tannehill has a much higher ceiling but I guess everyone has there favorite and there are plenty of Tannehill haters on the board.
    I'm not a Tannehill hater, and I agree about upside. But I think Barkley has a better chance of being D. Breese than Tannehill does of being A. Rodgers. I said last year, when I hoped Barkley would declare, that he was the best pure passer in college football. I still believe that. Some factors led to him having a disappointing final season at USC, but I don't think he forgot how to play football. Give me a guy with his natural feel for the position and ball placement.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Kind of odd that Nix is showing his draft hand in December. Makes him look desperate and now teams know he will do anything to trade up for a quarterback. GMs picking ahead of the Bills will be smiling on draft day as they likely will get the Bills to overpay or get another team in the bidding with Buffalo. Dangerous situation that Nix has put the team in.

Also, as said already in this thread, this draft is lacking at quarterback near the top. Smith and Barkley are the obvious top two, but Smith will probably go to KC and I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles target a quarterback despite taking Foles last year. The Eagles were reportedly thinking about trading up for Tannehill in this past draft, so I wouldn't be surprised if the new regime wants a new quarterback. Speaking of Tannehill, he would probably be the top rated quarterback in this year's draft. Smith would definitely give him a run for his money as the #1 quarterback, but I don't see anyone else that you can honsetly say is a better long term prospect then Tannehill.
    Or it's just a red herring, like his Martin comments last year.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxOn WaxOff View Post
    The best QB in this draft is from NC State. Guy is tall, cannon arm, looks ideal for the pro level. Much better deep ball than Tannyhill. I would sit tight if Buffalo and take the kid in Round 1. I wouldn't take a chance he lasts to Rd 2.
    You know it's a bad class when Mike Glennon is getting a first round grade from people. Dude has decent numbers but he looks scared in the pocket.

Honestly, if I'm Tajh Boyd or Aaron Murray I'm heavily weighing my options coming out this year. The seniors aren't great and the 2 main competitors as underclassmen (Bray and Thomas) hurt themselves a lot this year. Hell, Derek Carr should probably consider coming out
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post

Aaron Murray is Mark Sanchez.....only worse, trust me

Inspired by no other than Ben Violin
    Quote Quote