Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: How many guns are in your home?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll

14 42.42%

3 9.09%
  • 2-5

9 27.27%
  • 6-10

4 12.12%
  • 11+

3 9.09%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Firearms in your home?

1. -71
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Nobody is arguing that, you were sticking up for a poster that wants the ban on all guns, which you admitedly don't agree with. Not sure why you got involved.
    Who? I wasn't sticking up for anyone in here.

Quote Quote  

2. -72
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't respect extremist views. I disagree all the time.
    Which is all it comes down to. You don't respect him, and were trying to borrow the credibility of mass opinion.

Stand on your own two legs next time.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Which is all it comes down to. You don't respect him, and were trying to borrow the credibility of mass opinion.

Stand on your own two legs next time.
    says the guy that is getting involved in a conversation that wasn't directed at him. Just because you are all up on his nuts doesn't mean I have to be.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    says the guy that is getting involved in a conversation that wasn't directed at him.
    It's a public forum, buddy. You want to have a private conversation, send a pm.

Just because you are all up on his nuts doesn't mean I have to be.

So first his farts smell delicious and now you're talking about his nuts?

Yup, you're 10.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's a public forum, buddy. You want to have a private conversation, send a pm.

So first his farts smell delicious and now you're talking about his nuts?

Yup, you're 10.
    i said his farts smell like roses, there's a difference, wrong again, you ****ing monkey.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i said his farts smell like roses, there's a difference, wrong again, you ****ing monkey.

This is you in post 67.

The majority of posters on this thread either own guns, or respect the right to own a gun. I can conclude that such an extreme view such as the guy with the delicious smelling farts, would not be respected in this forum.

You can't even get it right when talking about you yourself said like a half hour ago.

Truly .

Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

This is you in post 67.

You can't even get it right when talking about you yourself said like an hour ago.

Truly .

I meant roses. Quit hacking my account.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    This thread has gone full weird. Not even going to see what led up to it.

Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh the old gun debate.

my 2 cents is, the only ppl that needs guns is law enforcement because they are the only people allowed to use it. What do civilians needs guns for? your not allowed to use it and if ever came a time when you were under attack and was allowed to use it i bet most of the time it would be too damn late for you to even go get the gun in the first place unless you carry all the time which in my state is not allowed even with a permit. Your allowed to keep it in the car unloaded or whatever, but really, guns are just a source of ppl feeling more protected when really its a bunch bull. All guns are good for nowdays are sad endings like the recent incidents, some wacko gun craving dude loses it because hes mom told him to f off and move out, than goes and take his problems out on other ppls lives with guns. Look at canada and britain, you hardly ever see these things happen overthere. Not saying it doesnt but no where near as much as its happening overhere. The only question right now is, how many more lives have to be taken before action is taken? well, guess we just have to wait and see...
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Control debates are just as common as free speech, abortion, religion, politics etc.... Extreme points of view on both sides of the fence, but to sit there and say a law abiding citizen that owns a gun and is exercising he or she's right to lawfully conceal carry it is bad or had never actually stopped a crime or prevented loss of life is just ignorant. Below is a link of a law abiding citizen using his gun to save lives so the above poster and his thoughts are simply wrong.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/nation...et-caf-robbery

Events like these literally happen hundreds of times around the country they get a hit in the local news, maybe 15 seconds on a national outlet and then go away because the public doesn't care if the bad guy died. The media doesn't sensationalize it to all is forgotten.

This man was not wired right and like the men at Blacksburg, Va and Denver, Co a gun was their instrument of choice. Do you really think limiting access to a gun would have stopped any of those incidents? Doubtful they wanted to take life in a public venue at a high rate, all three men were mentally defunct but did have above average intelligence to say build a bomb, drive a car through a intersection bus stop etc. look at Timothy Mcvae he proves a sociopath has no limits to execute their plan. Gun control is eye wash and won't prevent these incidents it might postpone them till the bad guy finds other means but it won't stop someone hell bent in mass loss of life.

The real problem is our society has decided the villain has more rights then the victim! When a child is deemed at risk by a educator the system is designed to hide the issue rather then address it at a early stage. Talk to someone in education not a new teacher but one with over a decade of experience hell my mom was a elementary principal for 37 years she used to point at kids and say they would end up in prison and most did. Why because it is so obvious they had problem, but the parents fought the system and nothing could be done. For what it is worth she is not a gun person, but her first response to this was arm the teachers or administrators.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote