Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Ogletree

1. -1
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Kevin Ogletree

How would you guys feel about adding Ogletree in the Summer? Obviously I don't mean as a number one receiver but I think he could be a nice option alongside Hartline and Bess deeper down the depth chart. Obviously he is no stud but I have seen flashes from him that I really like and think he could be a pretty decent option.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Longing for Relevancy...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    If we signed Wallace and strictly added him for depth I'd be all for it.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCMiamiEast View Post
    If we signed Wallace and strictly added him for depth I'd be all for it.
    Well yea I don't mean make him the star WR it would be as well as Jennings/Wallace not instead of. If we keep Hartline and put Bess fully back in the slot Ogletree could make a really nice third option.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    I think we have enough 4, 5 and 6s at this point in not sure he is a upgrade over anything on our roster. We need to focus on finding a true 1 & 2 wr guys that are dominate, constantly create separation, and make things happen with the ball in their hands. No more falling down constantly game breakers and game changers!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd say pass. Not interested in adding mediocre talent. We have some young WRs that have more upside than Ogletree at the moment.
    "Any ideology that fundamentally divides one group from another and prevents them from recognizing their common humanity is a problem" - Sam Harris

Fin fan till' the coffin slams!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Kevin Ogletree

I like Ogletree but would prefer to focus on Jennings then drafting Keenan Allen, Ryan Swope and Zach Ertz. That has the potential of a very lethal offense.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    I'd say pass. Not interested in adding mediocre talent. We have some young WRs that have more upside than Ogletree at the moment.
    I dunno about that to be honest, I reckon Ogletree is capable of coming in and putting up 600-800 yards and is a red zone threat. Bar Hartline and Bess I don't see any long term WR's on our roster, well possibly Matthews . Ogletree is underused in Dallas and if he leaves this year will become a nice player for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    I like Ogletree but would prefer to focus on Jennings then drafting Keenan Allen, Ryan Swope and Zach Ertz. That has the potential of a very lethal offense.
    No arguments from me mate, Allen and Swope is my dream draft, I just don't see us taking two receivers in the draft (or any in the first round) the idea with Ogletree was that it might have let us take an OG or something like that with a third rounder rather than a receiver. I would be delighted with Swope though, hes an underrated talent.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    I just don't see him as much of an improvement over Moore (good ST player as well) and Matthews, who is still developing, whereas Ogletree has hit his ceiling. Further, enough with the Cowgirl's sloppy seconds.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Captain Wine Cooler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    I think we have enough 4, 5 and 6s at this point in not sure he is a upgrade over anything on our roster. We need to focus on finding a true 1 & 2 wr guys that are dominate, constantly create separation, and make things happen with the ball in their hands. No more falling down constantly game breakers and game changers!
    This. We don't need any more back up guys. We have Hartline, Bess, Binns, Moore, Matthews.

The only reason anyone mentions this guy is because he had a career game to open up the season against the Giants. We need to be aggressive for once and sign a #1 wideout in free agency and then get a #2 wideout in one of the first two rounds of the draft, we have the resources to do it. Just look at the Falcons.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ogletree is trash. dude has 3 TD's in 6 years. all 3 of those coming this year, with 2 of those td's in the opener. he also has a whopping 399 yards receiving. a career high for him. however knowing ireland, it wouldn't surprise me if he signed yet another cowboys scrub.
    Quote Quote