Probably should quit the Internet after that disaster of a perfermance that he had to watch. Fireman Ed quit. nyjunk won't be far behind.

Frankly, I enjoyed it.

How bad must it suck to walk into September truly believing that you are a better football team than the Miami Dolphins, and then realizing right before Christmas that your belief is as bogus as Santa Claus himself.

With my functioning brain and eyeballs, I stated that the Miami Dolphins were a bad football team. Honestly, they've exceeded my expectations. But I also stated that the Jets were not much better, if at all, than the Miami Dolphins.

Imagine that.

"Deep threats. Wildcat. Sanchez having his best camp. Head Coaches are more conservative...Sparano won't be. Better QB. Better offensive line."

No. No. No. No. No. No.

All of it...NO.

It's like opening your toilet and finding a turd that just won't flush. Now, you have to take one of two faded AFC Wild Card hats and scoop that turd out of your toilet and throw it out in the gutter.

Tell us about next season like you guys did this season. It's never too early for good hard laughs at the expense of the New York Jets.