Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: * * * OFFICIAL nyjunk Quits the Internet Thread * * *

1. -21
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    that wasn't a predicition it was a statement and congrats for msising the playoffs yet again
    Just in time for your badges............Nominate now.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Special Teams Lunatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Pond, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that wasn't a predicition it was a statement and congrats for msising the playoffs yet again
    Hey, while you're trying to figure out how to justify laughing at that, as the Jests not only also missed the playoffs AND finished worse than the Fins, but also extended the longest streak in the AFC of not appearing in a Super Bowl...

...you might want to work on damage control in case the Jets decide to ditch Sparano for Cameron.
    "If foot fetish videos of your wife surface online, and the voice of the cameraman sounds like you, just admit that it was you ... because the alternative is that someone else was filming foot fetish videos of your wife, and I'm pretty sure that's worse." - Bill Simmons's enduring lesson to Rex Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope we back into the playoffs next season just so we can hear you tell everyone how lucky we got and how we backed into the playoffs. How funny would that be since it happened to the Jets twice and you just brushed it off and defended that trash.

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Hey, while you're trying to figure out how to justify laughing at that, as the Jests not only also missed the playoffs AND finished worse than the Fins, but also extended the longest streak in the AFC of not appearing in a Super Bowl...

...you might want to work on damage control in case the Jets decide to ditch Sparano for Cameron.
    to be fair Cleveland would have that record if they didn't lose a team for 3 years.

You do know you only have 1 more SB win than us and your last SB win and our lone SB win came w/in a 5 year period. They are all ancient history just like you last playoff win

Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    I hope we back into the playoffs next season just so we can hear you tell everyone how lucky we got and how we backed into the playoffs. How funny would that be since it happened to the Jets twice and you just brushed it off and defended that trash.
    I don't believe in backing in but using that flawed logic I guess you did back in when you made your lone app since 2002. You beat nothing but dead teams and didn't have Brady to deal w/ in 2008, that's your ONLY playoff app since 2002 and of course in the great playoff tradition of Miami Dolphins football you were humiliated in your playoff loss.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't believe in backing in but using that flawed logic I guess you did back in when you made your lone app since 2002. You beat nothing but dead teams and didn't have Brady to deal w/ in 2008, that's your ONLY playoff app since 2002 and of course in the great playoff tradition of Miami Dolphins football you were humiliated in your playoff loss.
    Why do you always insist on trying to argue how much the Dolphins suck when nobody ever even disputes it?

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Why do you always insist on trying to argue how much the Dolphins suck when nobody ever even disputes it?
    Never understood that myself. It's like he's trying to convince me that the Miami Dolphins are a horrible team.

Well...no ****. Of course they're a horrible team.

Why can't he man up like most of us and admit that his team sucks just as much as ours does.

And here's what will happen. He won't like the above red portion at all. So what he'll do is, he'll go back a few years to a time that the Jets were certainly better and he'll start from there telling us that the Jets are the far superior franchise...but if we go back a few years further to a time that the Dolphins were certainly better than the Jets, he'll tell us that that was forever ago.

Both teams suck. Move on.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Never understood that myself. It's like he's trying to convince me that the Miami Dolphins are a horrible team.

Well...no ****. Of course they're a horrible team.

Why can't he man up like most of us and admit that his team sucks just as much as ours does.

And here's what will happen. He won't like the above red portion at all. So what he'll do is, he'll go back a few years to a time that the Jets were certainly better and he'll start from there telling us that the Jets are the far superior franchise...but if we go back a few years further to a time that the Dolphins were certainly better than the Jets, he'll tell us that that was forever ago.

Both teams suck. Move on.
    when have I not said my team sucks right now? can you guys take screen shots of my posts as you read them b/c clearly what you read is not what I have posted.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    when have I not said my team sucks right now? can you guys take screen shots of my posts as you read them b/c clearly what you read is not what I have posted.
    You kinda sorta say it. You always say they suck then start talking about how its because of injuries and such. Thats not admitting they suck.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You kinda sorta say it. You always say they suck then start talking about how its because of injuries and such. Thats not admitting they suck.
    Yeap. There's always a but.

Buttfumble.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    No we sucked to end 2011 and we sucked most of 2012, sure we did have a ton of key injuries but that is part of the game.
    Quote Quote