Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: full 2013 7 round mock

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

full 2013 7 round mock

I honestly think Jake Long, Anthony Fasano, and Richard Marshall will not be back next season.

here are the FA i think we could and should land-

TE- Jermichael Finley

CB- Derek Cox

1) Barkevious Mingo DE- Wake needs help on the opposite side, and we have no depth, no brainer
    2) Desmond Trufant CB- speedy cover CB who can definitely bring speed which Is what this defense is missing and even if we do resign sean smith, our depth is below average.
    2) Justin Pugh RT- I feel like jake long gets let go (demands too much money) heres another Zone blocking Tackle we can bring in the right side as jon martin has been good so far on the left. We need to protect our QB at all cost.
    3) Ryan Swope WR- FINALLY!!!! Yes we get our 1st WR. Who better to partner with tannehill, his old teammate who can catch every ball thrown his way, tough player in the middle of the field, knows the playbook and is already in rhythm with our QB!!!
    3) Stedman Bailey WR- another WR!!!! Stedman bailey brings speed and explosiveness to our offense, what we definitely lack. Another playmaker for tannehill as we want to stretch the field a lot more this season.
    4) Ryan Otten TE- read this link: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...wl-game/page/8
    5) Zaviar Gooden OLB- a fast, if not the fastest LB in the draft who can definitely cover TEs who fits perfect on the weak side LB position. Our lb depth is crappy, what happens if we lose burnett or misi to injury, then what? Good depth pick.
    6) Melvin White CB- another depth pick as our secondary is one the worst in the league. A big 61 195lb CB who plays with toughness and can definitely make an impact on special teams. Depth pick.
    7) Caleb Sturgis K- Dan carpenter needs to go. Caleb can come in and be an instant starter as he was perfect in 2011 for 31 out of 31 in field goal attempts and averaging over 50+ yard kicks.
    7) Rontez Miles FS - a FS whos a ball hawk. A depth pick.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Barkevious? Really?
    When I die I want to die like my grandfather, peaceful and asleep.
    Unlike the screaming passengers in his car.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's not a full mock.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Life is what we make it.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta via Exit 9 - New
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like Swope but I don't think he is a stud #1, he was defended well this year. Would love to have him on the team though. Stedman I like as well. Good draft but I think we'd need to bring in Jennings if we use your draft.

We need a guaranteed baller (YAC/touchdown scorer) at WR next year starting day one. We can't hope that Swopes and Bailey manifest into that guy out of the gate.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Fireland

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft Lauderdale FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Replace Mingo with Bjoern Werner and thats a pretty decent mock.
    Fire Jeff Ireland

www.castefootball.us
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WR in the first 2 rounds or bust.

Why do alot of people want Finley? He is not that good and is a worse cancer than Marshall was.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hating The Jets With A Passion Since '84

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we draft Barkevius I will be changing my signature to "A Mingo Ate My Brady".
    JETS FANS' TEARS TASTE LIKE CANDY

(...so taste the rainbow, b*tches)
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why and the hell does carpenter need to go? I mean yea he missed a couple big ones early this year but look at how good he has been years previous and then how he is doing now. He is pretty darn good. He just hit a slump but now he is kicking 53 yarders and everything shorter no problem
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackMan View Post
    Why and the hell does carpenter need to go? I mean yea he missed a couple big ones early this year but look at how good he has been years previous and then how he is doing now. He is pretty darn good. He just hit a slump but now he is kicking 53 yarders and everything shorter no problem
    How good has he been. You have to go all the way back to 2009 to see a good season from him. He is not a clutch kicker and has been bad for a couple years now.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lah, lah land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have zero interest in Finley and his over inflated price tag. I would take J.Cook or H.Miller over him any day, IMHO.

I think we need to attack FA for DE's that can have an impact right away. The greater the pass rush the better our CB's will look!
    Quote Quote