I honestly think Jake Long, Anthony Fasano, and Richard Marshall will not be back next season.
here are the FA i think we could and should land-
TE- Jermichael Finley
CB- Derek Cox
1) Barkevious Mingo DE- Wake needs help on the opposite side, and we have no depth, no brainer
2) Desmond Trufant CB- speedy cover CB who can definitely bring speed which Is what this defense is missing and even if we do resign sean smith, our depth is below average.
2) Justin Pugh RT- I feel like jake long gets let go (demands too much money) here’s another Zone blocking Tackle we can bring in the right side as jon martin has been good so far on the left. We need to protect our QB at all cost.
3) Ryan Swope WR- FINALLY!!!! Yes we get our 1st WR. Who better to partner with tannehill, his old teammate who can catch every ball thrown his way, tough player in the middle of the field, knows the playbook and is already in rhythm with our QB!!!
3) Stedman Bailey WR- another WR!!!! Stedman bailey brings speed and explosiveness to our offense, what we definitely lack. Another playmaker for tannehill as we want to stretch the field a lot more this season.
4) Ryan Otten TE- read this link: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...wl-game/page/8
5) Zaviar Gooden OLB- a fast, if not the fastest LB in the draft who can definitely cover TE’s who fits perfect on the weak side LB position. Our lb depth is crappy, what happens if we lose burnett or misi to injury, then what? Good depth pick.
6) Melvin White CB- another depth pick as our secondary is one the worst in the league. A big 6’1 195lb CB who plays with toughness and can definitely make an impact on special teams. Depth pick.
7) Caleb Sturgis K- Dan carpenter needs to go. Caleb can come in and be an instant starter as he was perfect in 2011 for 31 out of 31 in field goal attempts and averaging over 50+ yard kicks.
7) Rontez Miles FS - a FS who’s a ball hawk. A depth pick.