Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: South Carolina House of Representatives Start Bill to Arm School Employees

1. -41
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    I got a better idea, take the taxes that are going to these human slaughter houses, called abortion clinics, and use that money to arm people at our schools to protect our children, rather than slaughtering them.
    We could also eliminate the non profit status of churches and religious organizations who feed you such BS.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    We could also eliminate the non profit status of churches and religious organizations who feed you such BS.
    Dont need a church to tell me right from wrong. Abortion is constitutional, therefore it should be legal. However, if you have an abortion, you are a terribe person, except for the rare case ofrape.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cant tax the church...that whole nasty seperation church and state that some people love to cite but doesn't actually exist.....see how the double edged sword works?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Texas lawmaker found the solution. Equip the teachers with ping-pongs instead of guns.

Incoming Texas State Rep. Kyle Kacal says guns donít kill peopleóping pong kills people.
    "I've heard of people being killed playing ping-pongóping-pongs are more dangerous than guns," he says. "Flat-screen TVs are injuring more kids today than anything."
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/t...-politics.html

Hold back on the flat-screen televisions until a big crisis.
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Cant tax the church...that whole nasty seperation church and state that some people love to cite but doesn't actually exist.....see how the double edged sword works?
    If churches become for-profit corporations then they shall be taxed. Just because a church is a religious company does not mean they would break the separation between state and church. They would be handled just like any other religious for-profit organization.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Texas lawmaker found the solution. Equip the teachers with ping-pongs instead of guns.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/t...-politics.html

Hold back on the flat-screen televisions until a big crisis.

This idiocy has to stop.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am not answering that question about the insane part. I leave that up to Irish.

But aren't you the one constantly badgering the police and how brutal they are and what kind of police state we are living in. Now you want these cops in our schools. What if they have suspicion and search someone? Are you ragging then on illegal searches without a warrant?

Or are they just there when something happens and they can shoot around as well?

And what about your notion with too much government? Now you want to use government to solve a problem which the private sector has created because of the lack of regulation?

To protect and serve. That's what they get paid to do in theory at least. I say end the war on drugs and use those resources for things like this.

What regulation would have stopped this???

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

South Carolina House of Representatives Start Bill to Arm School Employees

I am not answering that question about the insane part. I leave that up to Irish.

But aren't you the one constantly badgering the police and how brutal they are and what kind of police state we are living in. Now you want these cops in our schools. What if they have suspicion and search someone? Are you ragging then on illegal searches without a warrant?

Or are they just there when something happens and they can shoot around as well?

And what about your notion with too much government? Now you want to use government to solve a problem which the private sector has created because of the lack of regulation?
    This is what I'm taking about. These clowns, that in countless other posts bitch about cost of government, law enforcement etc, now want a massive expansion of security in schools so they can play soldier.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

South Carolina House of Representatives Start Bill to Arm School Employees

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    To protect and serve. That's what they get paid to do in theory at least. I say end the war on drugs and use those resources for things like this.

What regulation would have stopped this???
    A regulation banning semis, automatics, high capacity magazines. Some proper regulations regarding gun licenses. Regular psychiatric testing, every 5 years depending on when how quick major mental illnesses can develop. Locke can comment on that more than me. Those would have been a nice start.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Can I drive the tank?
    You can drive it off the tallest bridge you can find.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    This is what I'm taking about. These clowns, that in countless other posts bitch about cost of government, law enforcement etc, now want a massive expansion of security in schools so they can play soldier.

This clown proposes ending the war on drugs to pay for securing our children.
    Quote Quote