Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So all of you really think Bill Polian is a upgrade over Ireland? check this out

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Yep by this time in his career Pollian was twice NFL Executive of the year and Irealand?
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Yep by this time in his career Pollian was twice NFL Executive of the year and Irealand?
    ireland is much better . Polian has built superbowl and playoff teams and Ireland has built a team with one winning season in 5 how dare u
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its hilaroius how people said "Marshall finally out wiht his dropped passes." YOu know what? He caught over 1 TD, he caught over 5 TD he ALONE had more TD than all of our WR.

You are tleling me those 6 TD taht equate to 36 pts would NOT have helped us against teams we lost to by 3 pts? or in OT? Or open up the field with other players when we FINALLY have a good QB?

I am so glad thsi offense is SO explosive that those 36 pts aren't needed by our very own MIAMI DOLPHINS. As FIRELAND stated, "we were a couple plays away from having 10 wins" you know what you dip ****? those fwe plays defenitely would have existed with BM 6 TDs
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    ireland is much better . Polian has built superbowl and playoff teams and Ireland has built a team with one winning season in 5 how dare u
    Bills, Colts and Panthers all went to Superbowls nut Ireland won the Divison or was it Parcells who gets credit for 08 it is so confusing!?!?!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    Its hilaroius how people said "Marshall finally out wiht his dropped passes." YOu know what? He caught over 1 TD, he caught over 5 TD he ALONE had more TD than all of our WR.

You are tleling me those 6 TD taht equate to 36 pts would NOT have helped us against teams we lost to by 3 pts? or in OT? Or open up the field with other players when we FINALLY have a good QB?

I am so glad thsi offense is SO explosive that those 36 pts aren't needed by our very own MIAMI DOLPHINS. As FIRELAND stated, "we were a couple plays away from having 10 wins" you know what you dip ****? those fwe plays defenitely would have existed with BM 6 TDs
    Again trade the idiot known as Marshall but have enough common sense to address replacing him. we have the worst group of receivers in the NFL 3-5 and its not even close
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hmm so great move trading Marshall out of here but hey wait a minute this is the same guy that traded for him. You cant have it both ways. You can talk all the dropped TDs but when both our starters have one td receiving a piece and lets not act like Hartline doesnt drop passesd, in fact the last two years his drop percentage is no better. Marshall is not the reason the bears are ranked so low and without him Im sure they would be worse just as we would be better this season with this offense with Marshall. You say not well how many catches does our third receiver have, in fact we basically have no third receiver. Marshall, Hartline and Bess is a better receiving corp than Bess, Hartline and pure crap. We traded two second round picks for a player always in trouble and made him like the best paid player in the league to a few years later tradinf him for less lol yea great move. So far we have traded Marshall for Michael Egnew and a thrid round pick, what a steal
    Yeah he took a shot on him like everyone wanted thats why getting a big name free agent isnt a great Idea he was def worth the risk trying to give Henne some weapons but it didnt work out so he at least got 2 3rds back for him so he wasnt a waste we got 2 1,000 yrds seasons from him and a probowl he wasnt a complete loss at all not even close....In regards to to Egnew give him time hes a rook no other rookie TE is doing **** although he should at least be activated but you cant hate on him just cause he hasnt played I think he suprises alot of people next year...Harbaugh is another coach who rarely plays his rookies just sayin!!

Yeah of course with Marshall this year it would have given Tanny someone to throw to but he doesnt fit into what Mia is trying to do with the west coast offense so we ship him out and get back 2 3rd rd picks and continue to stock pile picks in a rebuilding year to get Tannehill his weapons in a 2013 draft loaded with wr talent or keep us 40 mil under the cap to make a move in FA which I dont think we should do!! Thats called being a smart GM and At the end of the day our record would have been the same with or with out him period dude is not clutch and gets in his own head with a tiny bit of adversity!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Marshall wasn't a fa he traded 2 second round picks for him and traded him for two thirds in his prime. Henne sucked and killed Marshalls production the proof is Marshalls PRE and post Henne years.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Again trade the idiot known as Marshall but have enough common sense to address replacing him. we have the worst group of receivers in the NFL 3-5 and its not even close
    Our terrible wr core is ranked 23rd (with a rookie qb might I add and no running game) as opposed to 28th with the Bears and were ranked 26th when he was here?? Dont get me wrong we def need help and need to get a #1 but weve improved without Marshall and got two 3rds back for him?? Please explain how that can be with our garbage wrs??....I can Marshall is and will always be on a losing team cause you cant win by just throwing to one guy the whole time period!! Again getting rid of Marshall was a great move!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cleezy13 View Post
    Our terrible wr core is ranked 23rd (with a rookie qb might I add and no running game) as opposed to 28th with the Bears and were ranked 26th when he was here?? Dont get me wrong we def need help and need to get a #1 but weve improved without Marshall and got two 3rds back for him?? Please explain how that can be with our garbage wrs??....I can Marshall is and will always be on a losing team cause you cant win by just throwing to one guy the whole time period!! Again getting rid of Marshall was a great move!
    We improved because we finally have a qb that can spread the field. do u actually know how many catches our third receiver has, its like 4. So yea behind our starters are pure garbage.
    Never trading two seconds for marhsall would have been a great move but trading from him paying him and then trading him for less is not a great move well unless u like getting things and getting less value for them.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Marshall wasn't a fa he traded 2 second round picks for him and traded him for two thirds in his prime. Henne sucked and killed Marshalls production the proof is Marshalls PRE and post Henne years.
    Marshall dropped 4 Tds in the first 4 games of 2011 so who fault is that?? Prob 3 of 4 of those games would have had a far diff outcome if he can make those catches they were game changers! Would have def beat Clev and SD he dropped 2 at Hou and we lost by 10 so prob a win there as well. Only good game was NE in that stretch and he couldnt find the end zone!
    Quote Quote