Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remind me again whot the obstructionists are....

1. -11
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Is anyone really laughing at this? Seriously? Neither house has their **** in order...but hell, as long as we can blame someone, anyone, but keep our seat, Hell no problems here.

You Dems and Repubs keep on chuckling like the other side is embarrasing and imploding in front of everyones eyes. The fact is ALL of our reps are embarrasing and imploding in front of everyones eyes. Guess it just depends on what shade of rose your glasses are as to whom you choose to blame.

I can count on one hand the number of people that understand what i'm saying and the purpose of this thread. The rest just cluck like old wet hens because they feel like someone is "dissing" their party.
    No, no, we totally get what your saying:

An association fallacy is an inductive informal fallacy of the type hasty generalization or red herring which asserts that qualities of one thing are inherently qualities of another, merely by an irrelevant association.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

3. -13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And the idiots pissing in the pool of thoughts again.....nicely done. No need to guess what Spesh is short for is there Ed?
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/h...-politics.html

Damn you democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this thread took a amusing turn. Granted: we are screwed. But amusing thread.
    Exactly.

Boehner did, however, have a majority of Republicans on his side, but it wasn't enough without help from Democrats. A Democratic source said House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer was successful at ensuring the few moderate Democrats didn't cross party lines.
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...n-b/?hpt=po_c1

Or more accurately, damn you moderate Democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No plans with compromises like the Boehners putting forth the Schumer/Pelosi tax plan is going to pass without moderate votes from across the aisle. So over the fiscal cliff we go.
    Last edited by Eshlemon; 12-21-2012 at 04:48 PM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Remind me again whot the obstructionists are....

Is anyone really laughing at this? Seriously? Neither house has their **** in order...but hell, as long as we can blame someone, anyone, but keep our seat, Hell no problems here.

You Dems and Repubs keep on chuckling like the other side is embarrasing and imploding in front of everyones eyes. The fact is ALL of our reps are embarrasing and imploding in front of everyones eyes. Guess it just depends on what shade of rose your glasses are as to whom you choose to blame.

I can count on one hand the number of people that understand what i'm saying and the purpose of this thread. The rest just cluck like old wet hens because they feel like someone is "dissing" their party.
    The republicans are in full melt down mode. Unfortunately they will bring the rest of us down with them.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    The republicans are in full melt down mode. Unfortunately they will bring the rest of us down with them.

And the Dems are in full do nothing and lets see if Obama Fiddles while the US burns mode.

Cute little analogies really aint fixing anything though iis it? Got something better?? Or are just a lemming?
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Remind me again whot the obstructionists are....

Are you kidding. The republicans pulled out of negotiations, came up with their own creation, couldn't get the votes from their own party, pulled the vote and promptly left the capital.

I feel sorry for the house leader, I really do. He's dealing with a bunch of spoilt brats masquerading as leaders.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And the idiots pissing in the pool of thoughts again.....nicely done. No need to guess what Spesh is short for is there Ed?

"U MAD?" so hard you couldnt resist trying to take personal shots. High-larity.

Dont like me pointing out how illogical your posts are? Dont make it so easy.
    Quote Quote