Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Green Rats Jumping Ship? DC Pettine Declines An Extension!

  1. -11
    FinfanInBuffalo's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2003
    Posts:
    5,179
    vCash:
    11614
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you are so infatuated w/ the Jets, it's really kind of sad.
    So says the Jets fan on a Dolphins forum.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Vaark's Avatar
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    19,246
    vCash:
    12741
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you are so infatuated w/ the Jets, it's really kind of sad.
    Sez the guy with 23k posts including a period where he posted nearly 200 within a 24hr period on an enemy discussion board. Do you have any self-awareness at all?


    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,468
    vCash:
    16915
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    yes, clearly myself posting on here is like the jealous poster that is always talking about the jets to try to make himself feel better watching his crappy team.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    34,459
    vCash:
    120641
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you are so infatuated w/ the Jets, it's really kind of sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    yes, clearly myself posting on here is like the jealous poster that is always talking about the jets to try to make himself feel better watching his crappy team.
    What exactly about the Jets situation do Dolphins fans have to be jealous about?

    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Vaark's Avatar
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    19,246
    vCash:
    12741
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    yes, clearly myself posting on here is like the jealous poster that is always talking about the jets to try to make himself feel better watching his crappy team.
    You know actions speak louder than words: WV had the cajones to bet you a year off this board that the Fins will end up with a better record than the Jets. I believe that was when the jets were one win ahead of us, even. Of course you punked out refusing to put your money where your mouth is on a "conviction bet" against a long-standing FH member who actually contributes insightful threads. That only serves to prove that despite your protestations, spins, convenient fact-parsing and delusions, where the rubber meets the road, even you understand the reality regarding which team has the brighter future across-the-board.

    Did I mention before that nearly 200 lastworditis type posts in 24 hours just might spell an "OCD" obsession with an opposing team?

    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    CalDolFan1014's Avatar
    BELIEVE

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    12,782
    vCash:
    3066
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you are so infatuated w/ the Jets, it's really kind of sad.
    Ahhh yes! The moment you realize when your team has underperformed and have no more excuses to make. It's ok junc, maybe they'll be good in 5 years.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,468
    vCash:
    16915
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    What exactly about the Jets situation do Dolphins fans have to be jealous about?
    Obviously nothing now since you guys are the next dynasty and we will suck for the next decade but in recent years we've won more playoff games than Miami has combined over the last 18 seasons. That's something to be jealous about but now you guys are great, another great finish to a season that should spur a championship effort next year.

    2003: win final 2 games, 2004 is going to be the year! finish 2004 at 4-12
    2005: win last 6, 2006 starts the dynasty! you finish 6-10
    2011: win 6 of last 9- 2012 is going to be the year! at best you finish 8-8 and out of the playoffs AGAIN.

    I'm sure 2013 will be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post


    You know actions speak louder than words: WV had the cajones to bet you a year off this board that the Fins will end up with a better record than the Jets. I believe that was when the jets were one win ahead of us, even. Of course you punked out refusing to put your money where your mouth is on a "conviction bet" against a long-standing FH member who actually contributes insightful threads. That only serves to prove that despite your protestations, spins, convenient fact-parsing and delusions, where the rubber meets the road, even you understand the reality regarding which team has the brighter future across-the-board.

    Did I mention before that nearly 200 lastworditis type posts in 24 hours just might spell an "OCD" obsession with an opposing team?

    why would I do that to the board over something I have no control over? If he wants to play a basketball game or something I'll bet b/c I have control whether I win or lose but a bet over our teams winning? subjecting the board to a year w/o one of is best posters? That wouldn't be fair.

    making a bet on the internet does not take "cajones"
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,467
    vCash:
    8126
    Loc:
    Aviano, Italy
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Jets recent history involves ass fumbles and the worst QB situation in the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Hillary Clinton jumping ship in 2012
    By spydertl79 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 08:08 PM
  2. Parcells knew what he was doing jumping ship
    By finnns2000 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 04:51 PM
  3. The Official I'm Not Jumping Ship Thread
    By sodenj5 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 11:44 PM
  4. Gotta love these moron Bills fan jumping ship
    By jgarMD in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:44 PM
  5. Jumping Ship
    By RobertHoover in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-02-2002, 10:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •