Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

1. -21
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    What's it matter anyway? If the Dolphins finished this year with a better record you'd just say it was b/c the Jets have injuries. This bull**** will go on forever.
    we did have injuries but we still should have finished w/ a better record. I'll tip my cap if you guys hold on and stay ahead of us. It's meaningles either way as neither team has a chance for postseason but congrats to finishing ahead of us if you win and/or we lose.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11
Gift received at 09-22-2014, 08:04 PM from Flip Tanneflop
Message: You will need this when Moore comes in and starts connecting with Wallace on deep throws.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    we did have injuries but we still should have finished w/ a better record. I'll tip my cap if you guys hold on and stay ahead of us. It's meaningles either way as neither team has a chance for postseason but congrats to finishing ahead of us if you win and/or we lose.
    Are you ready to admit that Sanchez is a bust and you were wrong?
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Now it's meaningless if the Dolphins finish ahead of the Jets. Well that explains why you were bragging that the Jets were in 2nd place before Sunday.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FinfanInBuffalo View Post
    Try back in 5 years for that

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc is the only person who doesn't see the Dolphins future is far brighter then the Jets. Even his peers on TGG recognize this fact.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinfanInBuffalo View Post
    You can't be a bust having helped your team reach 2 title games and no I am not ready to admit anything other than he was horrible this season. Where I was wrong was thinking he'd take that next step after a very good 2010 season but I'm not giving up on him.

Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Now it's meaningless if the Dolphins finish ahead of the Jets. Well that explains why you were bragging that the Jets were in 2nd place before Sunday.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Try back in 5 years for that
    at no point was I bragging, just stating a fact(at the time) that we were still ahead of you despite all your praise of the great dolphins and bashing of the crappy Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Junc is the only person who doesn't see the Dolphins future is far brighter then the Jets. Even his peers on TGG recognize this fact.
    I've been here almost 10 years and EVERY season I hear how your future is so much brighter than ours, I'll believe it when I see it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91

That soulless ginger mother****er is the best QB on your roster junc. Just sit and marinate on that for a minute.

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Purple Pain

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo

I've been here almost 10 years and EVERY season I hear how your future is so much brighter than ours, I'll believe it when I see it.
    Open your eyes because it happened.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You can't be a bust having helped your team reach 2 title games and no I am not ready to admit anything other than he was horrible this season. Where I was wrong was thinking he'd take that next step after a very good 2010 season but I'm not giving up on him.
    Letís be clear on this just so everyone can clearly understand what you're talking about, and just how delusional you really are.

Mark ďThe dirty TacoĒ Sanchez- 2010 QB stats:

Overall QB rating 27th in the League
    Completion percentage 29th in the League
    Yards per Attempt 26th in the League
    Yards per game 25th in the League

Itís clear that you are beyond reason, but the reality is that the Taco was just a dream that you canít let go of. You wanted him to be the Jets Brady, or Manning and instead you got Tent Dilfer without the heart. Iím sure it sucks but pretending he was something doesnít change the fact that heís always been 2nd rate garbage.
    Last edited by grogan12; 12-24-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

at no point was I bragging, just stating a fact(at the time) that we were still ahead of you despite all your praise of the great dolphins and bashing of the crappy Jets.

You are the biggest homer on the most homeristic board - to a point where even they are ostracizing your delusional bull-headedness. You can spin all your BS all you want but the fact remains that Bill Polian, Marvin Lewis, and a choking kicker missing at least 2 of what were for him "chip shots" and the egregious scheduling committee in the league office helped backdoor you into the playoffs and beyond a helluva lot more than Sanchez and his 7-7 record including losing to a dead Atl team at home and before that 6 out of 7 games ever did. Hopefully Woody will feel the same way about The Buttfumbler, the Foot-sucker and the Bean-Counter as you do.

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11
Gift received at 09-22-2014, 08:04 PM from Flip Tanneflop
Message: You will need this when Moore comes in and starts connecting with Wallace on deep throws.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

He was the #5 overall pick. He is done as the starter on the team that first gave up too much to draft him and then inexplicably gave him a ridiculous extension. He is a BUST.
    Quote Quote