Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

1. -101
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Re: NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    that's awesome that the legion of average fans that don't understand this game bash me, ever notice the folks that do know this game never seem to have a problem w/ me?
    No. They chose to ignore you. Which I am seriously considering since you have resulted to insulting everyone on here by calling us average fans. And yes you are insulting us. You're just doing it without using curse words.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    No. They chose to ignore you. Which I am seriously considering since you have resulted to insulting everyone on here by calling us average fans. And yes you are insulting us. You're just doing it without using curse words.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    if you take that as an insult that's on you, I think there are much worse things someone can be called in life but I am sorry if the truth hurts.
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    if you take that as an insult that's on you, I think there are much worse things someone can be called in life but I am sorry if the truth hurts.
    It's the fact that you are implying that you are BETTER than anyone here. Is there a chance I am an average fan? Sure, but that all depends on your definition of average. But that gives you no right to come on here, or even on the TGG, and talk down to anyone else just because we don't meet YOUR OPINION of what a fan should be. And again, that IS what you are doing.
    Quote Quote  

4. -104
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's the fact that you are implying that you are BETTER than anyone here. Is there a chance I am an average fan? Sure, but that all depends on your definition of average. But that gives you no right to come on here, or even on the TGG, and talk down to anyone else just because we don't meet YOUR OPINION of what a fan should be. And again, that IS what you are doing.
    Yep he is an arrogant one. I would say it's simply a superiority complex and something to just ignore or shrug your shoulders too. Delusional people like him, have to talk down on others to obviously feel better about themselves. I wouldn't be bothered too much by what he says even if it's condescending at times, as when you see posts like his...it just becomes amusing to see or take it like a grain of salt. And yes I am Dr. Phil, secretly or well not secrectly anymore on finheaven here
    Quote Quote  

5. -105
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that's awesome that the legion of average fans that don't understand this game bash me, ever notice the folks that do know this game never seem to have a problem w/ me?
    That's quite a condescending statement.
    To be honest you are probably the last fan who should put himself above others. 90% of your argumentation is based on 'what if...".
    - what if the Jets wouldn't have injuries
    - what if the Jets D would have played better in 09 and 10
    - what if .....
    - what if.....

Only below average fans live by so many what ifs as you do. You have very little to contribute in the category 'football knowledge'. It is one thing if you are being labeled a troll on a rivals messageboard but there is one thing Jets fans and Dolfans have in common: both fan groups think that you are full of horse doo-doo. That should make you think.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He does the same crap over on TGG...many have him on ignore

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nyjunc
    so our O would have been much better if we had a better playcaller? it was all playcalling not lack of talent? not a pass O that saw Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, reuland as our main options most of the year

The playcalling was worse this year but it wasn't why we sucked.

I find it pretty comical that you think everything that went wrong with the Jets was the fans fault, none of it was Ryan's fault, the coaches were all good but had nothing to work with, and that anyone who disagrees with you is whiny and unknowledgeable.
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't imply anything, that's the way you takr it. The few folks who know more than I do on here I don't think are better than me. It doesn't make me a better person b/c I understand the game better than most average fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    He does the same crap over on TGG...many have him on ignore

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nyjunc
    so our O would have been much better if we had a better playcaller? it was all playcalling not lack of talent? not a pass O that saw Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, reuland as our main options most of the year

The playcalling was worse this year but it wasn't why we sucked.

I find it pretty comical that you think everything that went wrong with the Jets was the fans fault, none of it was Ryan's fault, the coaches were all good but had nothing to work with, and that anyone who disagrees with you is whiny and unknowledgeable.
    we have our share of typical, average fans too. fans that don't truly understand the game. Anyone that places all the blame on playcalling or even the majority on playcalling has no idea what they are watching.
    Quote Quote  

8. -108
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    The Jests wish they could trade Sanchez and get a real QB. Unfortunately for them, no other NFL teams are ran by someone as delusional as Junc.
    Quote Quote  

9. -109
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

HOMERISM

Too funny!

It doesn't matter how a seasonal mediocre and choking team gets into the playoffs so long as they win 2 games (not 3).

It doesn't matter that the team that allowed them to finish better than 8-8 providing a service entrance into the postseason confirmed their charity by humiliating them 24-zero in the final 31 minutes a couple of games later by playing all their starters all the game.

So in this case, whatever the means, including no divisional championships...so long as the ends equal an arbitrary 2 post season wins (not 3), that team qualifies as "elite."

BUT BUT BUT if a QB legitimately leads his team into the playoffs without any opponent laydowns, beats 3 post season opponents and actually wins not just the SB twice, but the SB MVP twice in 4 years, including 3 Divisional Championships along the way ... he's not "Elite." ????

Holy ****.. talk about your homeristic self-serving and delusional conveniently sliding scales.

Quote Quote  

10. -110
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    so going 9-7 and winning a weak division where 2 games were decided by blown calls is legitimate? Your determination of legit is very curious, it's what I expect from a whiny, excuse maker like you.

The Giants team was elite, b/c they won 2 SBs does that mean every player is elite too? especially since they won w/ defense?

You really are a special guy
    Quote Quote