Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 129

Thread: NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

  1. -111
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,005
    vCash:
    21809
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    so going 9-7 and winning a weak division where 2 games were decided by blown calls is legitimate? Your determination of legit is very curious, it's what I expect from a whiny, excuse maker like you.

    The Giants team was elite, b/c they won 2 SBs does that mean every player is elite too? especially since they won w/ defense?

    You really are a special guy
    Won with defense.......

    The defense was instrumental in both SB victories as well as both playoff runs.......

    HOWEVER... I guess that was some other QB and not Eli Manning who went the length of the field with around 2 minutes to play in that first SB vs. the Pats after Brady had lead a go ahead TD drive of his own. Completely different QB who took the Giants down for a game winning TD in the Pats face I suppose.

    I guess the Giants used the backup QB on the road in San Fran to beat the 9ers in the NFCCG. That must not have been Eli out there taking an absolute beating and soldiering up to lead his team to victory.

    Eli not elite..... GET REAL!!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -112
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,555
    vCash:
    17805
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

    HOMERISM

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    so going 9-7 and winning a weak division where 2 games were decided by blown calls is legitimate? Your determination of legit is very curious, it's what I expect from a whiny, excuse maker like you.

    The Giants team was elite, b/c they won 2 SBs does that mean every player is elite too? especially since they won w/ defense?

    You really are a special guy
    Listening to your wife, eh?

    Bottom Line: you can strip out all your parsed rationalizations and homeristic sliding scales: The Colts starters proved in no uncertain terms that the mediocre 09 jest didn't deserve to be in the playoffs, let alone were anything other than the equivalent of a league mouth-breather that season. And Eli did a helluva lot more to win 3 post season games (something the jest never did) and the superbowls than Buttchez did to win the SD game when he had a 60QBR, 101yds, an Int and completed less than 50% of his passes while the best kicker in the league was choking at least 2 and maybe 3 times. So stop with your homerism already. It doesn't resonate among more objective and knowlegable Jets fans, let alone here in the No Spin Zone







    Quote Quote  

  3. -113
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,856
    vCash:
    24286
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Listening to your wife, eh?

    Bottom Line: you can strip out all your parsed rationalizations and homeristic sliding scales: The Colts starters proved in no uncertain terms that the mediocre 09 jest didn't deserve to be in the playoffs, let alone were anything other than the equivalent of a league mouth-breather that season.
    My wife wouldn't know, she doesn't work w/ the mentally challenged anymore but she misses you.

    the '08 dolphins were proven a fraud, the '09 Jets won 2 road playoff games proving they belonged.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -114
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,856
    vCash:
    24286
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    when you post his rating and #s from the SD you show how little you know, stop embarrassing yourslef.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -115
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,555
    vCash:
    17805
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    My wife wouldn't know, she doesn't work w/ the mentally challenged anymore but she misses you.

    the '08 dolphins were proven a fraud, the '09 Jets won 2 road playoff games proving they belonged.
    But she does know the difference between a big.... errr, never mind, I'm a gentlemen.

    24 points in 31 minutes - over 3/4 of a point/min by the starters who were pulled in game 15 with a lead, leaving Curtis Painter, the QB the Colts used to get Andrew Luck to "mop up" is not only about as humiliating as it gets, but states in no uncertain terms that a 7-7 team that couldn't close the deal at home vs dead team walking Atlanta, having lost 6 out of 7 and beating teams with a sub .400 winning percentage (only skewed that high because they took Houston by surprise in game 1) that they were least deserving team to make the playoffs in the last 5 years. That back door entry into the playoffs in a division where there was only 1 legit .500 team spells "suckage" and surely not "elite" !!!!

    Quote Quote  

  6. -116
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,856
    vCash:
    24286
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    But she does know the difference between a big.... errr, never mind, I'm a gentlemen.

    24 points in 31 minutes - over 3/4 of a point/min by the starters who were pulled in game 15 with a lead, leaving Curtis Painter, the QB the Colts used to get Andrew Luck to "mop up" is not only about as humiliating as it gets, but states in no uncertain terms that a 7-7 team that couldn't close the deal at home vs dead team walking Atlanta, having lost 6 out of 7 and beating teams with a sub .400 winning percentage (only skewed that high because they took Houston by surprise in game 1) that they were least deserving team to make the playoffs in the last 5 years. That back door entry into the playoffs in a division where there was only 1 legit .500 team spells "suckage" and surely not "elite" !!!!

    Yes, a gentleeman always brings up another mans wife. I wish you were half the person you think you are.

    You clearly don't know anything about this game other than offering excuses for your team and teams you hate.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -117
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,555
    vCash:
    17805
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Yes, a gentleeman always brings up another mans wife. I wish you were half the person you think you are.

    You clearly don't know anything about this game other than offering excuses for your team and teams you hate.
    Your lack of self-awareness is incredible. You accuse others by dint of each homeristic, form-fitting drivel you post of exactly what most everyone knows to be true about you. Using forums to try to compensate for your obvious raging inferiority complex may convince the voices in your head that you actually are objective and know what the **** you're talking about, but your OCD doesn't fool any of us fans about your blind homeristic biases or that you don't know what the **** you're talking about most of the time. Oh and beyond the "making excuses" accusations you hurl around, knowing what I know about you on FH, it's just precious how you accuse others of "whining." You are tolerated here as is the villainous wrestling opponent who stirs the ****, enrages the masses, but still ends up losing bloodied and bowed. So I guess you do serve a function afterall.

    Quote Quote  

  8. -118
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,856
    vCash:
    24286
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Your lack of self-awareness is incredible. You accuse others by dint of each homeristic, form-fitting drivel you post of exactly what most everyone knows to be true about you. Using forums to try to compensate for your obvious raging inferiority complex may convince the voices in your head that you actually are objective and know what the **** you're talking about, but your OCD doesn't fool any of us fans about your blind homeristic biases or that you don't know what the **** you're talking about most of the time. Oh and beyond the "making excuses" accusations you hurl around, knowing what I know about you on FH, it's just precious how you accuse others of "whining." You are tolerated here as is the villainous wrestling opponent who stirs the ****, enrages the masses, but still ends up losing bloodied and bowed. So I guess you do serve a function afterall.

    so says the biggest homer on any board I have ever seen.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -119
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,856
    vCash:
    24286
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Won with defense.......

    The defense was instrumental in both SB victories as well as both playoff runs.......

    HOWEVER... I guess that was some other QB and not Eli Manning who went the length of the field with around 2 minutes to play in that first SB vs. the Pats after Brady had lead a go ahead TD drive of his own. Completely different QB who took the Giants down for a game winning TD in the Pats face I suppose.

    I guess the Giants used the backup QB on the road in San Fran to beat the 9ers in the NFCCG. That must not have been Eli out there taking an absolute beating and soldiering up to lead his team to victory.

    Eli not elite..... GET REAL!!
    he had a ball stick to a helmet in the first SB, great drive in the 2nd SB even though the manningham catch was not a ctach(it was still a perfect throw). he did NOTHING at SF, the 10 pts he led NYG to in the 2nd half/OT came on TWO muffed/fumbled PRs that set up NYG deep in SF territory.

    NE 2007 averaged 37 PPG, NYG D held them to 14
    NE 2011 averaged 32 PPG, NYG D held them to 17 and scored 2 pts
    Quote Quote  

  10. -120
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,421
    vCash:
    4833
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he did NOTHING at SF, the 10 pts he led NYG to in the 2nd half/OT came on TWO muffed/fumbled PRs that set up NYG deep in SF territory.
    It seems weird to me that someone who supposedly looks past stats and watches with his eyes wouldnt find Eli's SF performance impressive. Eli got beat to **** that night. His line got worked all game. Dude got up every time and kept his team in it when most QBs (especially your boy Sanchez) would have gotten happy feet, shriveled up and crumbled.

    But hey, keep going by your little fantasy stats there. Ill watch the games with my eyeballs. I think like a coach. You go by fantasy stats.




    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Mark Sanchez practicing INTís at Jets OTAís
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 12:50 PM
  2. Have you seen the "Mark Sanchez isn't ready" article?
    By tazthenomad in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 01:58 AM
  3. Jets institute body language fines for Mark Sanchez
    By Ilovemyfins4eva in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. Jets, Mark Sanchez agree to contract terms
    By Adam First in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 07:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •