Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

1. -31
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    we did have injuries but we still should have finished w/ a better record. I'll tip my cap if you guys hold on and stay ahead of us. It's meaningles either way as neither team has a chance for postseason but congrats to finishing ahead of us if you win and/or we lose.
    There is no coincidence that now that the Jets are one game back and will probably finish one game back that it's now meaningless. Why wasn't it meaningless last week once the Jets were eliminated?

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    at no point was I bragging, just stating a fact(at the time) that we were still ahead of you despite all your praise of the great dolphins and bashing of the crappy Jets.
    When will you stop lumping individual people with everyone else? I've always given the Jets praise when they made the playoffs. Now that they've been .500 and under .500 in consecutive years, it makes sense to be more critical of them.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    When will you stop lumping individual people with everyone else? I've always given the Jets praise when they made the playoffs. Now that they've been .500 and under .500 in consecutive years, it makes sense to be more critical of them.
    Don't take everything personal, I am speaking of the majority of posters(or vocal minority).
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Junc is the only person who doesn't see the Dolphins future is far brighter then the Jets. Even his peers on TGG recognize this fact.
    unless you have a tom brady or peyton manning or adrian peterson "future" in this league is only a couple of years and can change pretty easily season to season. 2013 won't be good for th ejets because there will be alot of changes and the cap situation sucks. but good management and coaching should have them competitive again by 2014. the dolphins 5-year plan thing woul dhave me pissed off if i were a fins fan. if your team is not in the playoffs next year and winning at least one of the games i'd be wanting change.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You can't be a bust having helped your team reach 2 title games and no I am not ready to admit anything other than he was horrible this season. Where I was wrong was thinking he'd take that next step after a very good 2010 season but I'm not giving up on him.

wow dude. you are delusional. there is no way in hell you could possibly want to see mark sanchez start another game for the jets. if so then you are a complete masochist. how could you possibly try to argue sanchez is not a bust? he might not be ryan leaf or vernon gholston bust level but he is up there. idc if we made the post season with him. with a better qb we might have actually been in the superbowl one of those seasons.

DISCLAIMER: 99% of jets fans do not feel this way and think mark sanchez sucks
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsattack View Post
    wow dude. you are delusional. there is no way in hell you could possibly want to see mark sanchez start another game for the jets. if so then you are a complete masochist. how could you possibly try to argue sanchez is not a bust? he might not be ryan leaf or vernon gholston bust level but he is up there. idc if we made the post season with him. with a better qb we might have actually been in the superbowl one of those seasons.

yeah we know. Juncs like that crazy uncle who everyone laughs at and doesn't take seriously. Most jets fans know Sanchez is a lost cause but a delusional few still detach from reality for our amusement.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    yeah we know. Juncs like that crazy uncle who everyone laughs at and doesn't take seriously. Most jets fans know Sanchez is a lost cause but a delusional few still detach from reality for our amusement.
    Itís actually got less to do with the Dirty Taco than it does with Junc himself. Juncs one of those physiologically damaged individuals that would rather drown, before admiting the boat is sinking. He had a dream that the Taco was going to be the Jets Tom Brady or Payton Manning, and now heíll create every excuse imaginable to avoid dealing with the fact that the Taco is second rate garbage. Itís just too much for a guy like Junc to admit to himself how wrong he was, sad really.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I thought I heard that the GM of the Saskatchewan RoughRiders is putting together an attractive package of a handful of Loonies and coupons good for a month of free poutines to bring The ButtFumbler in as their clipboard holder.

Quote Quote  

9. -39
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You can't be a bust having helped your team reach 2 title games and no I am not ready to admit anything other than he was horrible this season. Where I was wrong was thinking he'd take that next step after a very good 2010 season but I'm not giving up on him.
    The Jets need a new GM. Is there some way for me to submit your name for consideration?
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsattack View Post

We know this about the 99% of Jets fans. Hell we've seen most of TGG talk **** about Junc being a homer. Now that's a milestone...
    Quote Quote