Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark buttfumble, will explore trade...

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsattack View Post
    wow dude. you are delusional. there is no way in hell you could possibly want to see mark buttfumble start another game for the jets. if so then you are a complete masochist. how could you possibly try to argue buttfumble is not a bust? he might not be ryan leaf or vernon gholston bust level but he is up there. idc if we made the post season with him. with a better qb we might have actually been in the superbowl one of those seasons.

DISCLAIMER: 99% of jets fans do not feel this way and think mark buttfumble sucks
    I am not an average fan that blindly follows what the media and fantasy football tell us. Stevie Wonder could see mark buttfumble had no help. Watch the film, it's available. Tell me where he was supposed to succeed? did you see McElroy come in and do similar things? The difference was he took sacks instead of throwing INTs. we still lost, we had no healthy weapons for mark. kerley is a jnice 3rd/4th option, he was his #1 most of the year. he didn't have his 2 top guys and his security blanket most of the year. I want mark buttfumble as our starter week 1 but I want him w/ healthy, quality weapons to get the ball too.

Don't let the D off the hook b/c the O was so bad, the D was far from good despite rankings. We have some isuses to deal w/ but teams get good and bad in a hurry int his league. W/ good moves we'll be a playoff contender again WITH Mark buttfumble as our QB.

99% of Jet fans are idiots and it is a reason I am embarrassed to be associated w/ people like that. We have many smart fans but unfortunately the nitwit loudmoth fans who want everyuone fired b/c of one bad season outnumber the smart ones.

Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    We know this about the 99% of Jets fans. Hell we've seen most of TGG talk **** about Junc being a homer. Now that's a milestone...
    those quotes are from the jet fan versions of posters like vaark, those that do not understand the game. Most average fans don't understand the game. Those average fans would have wanted Eli off the Giants after 2006, Coughling fired after 2006, Bill Cowher fired in the late 90s, Bill Belichick fired after 2000, etc... I'm not an average fan like most of you guys. I understand sometimes it takes patience, teams have down years. if you don't have a Brady or Peyton your team usually goes up and down. Pitt has missed the same aount of postseasons as us in the last 4 years(w/ 2 less playoff wins), should they fire Tomlin? should they trade Ben? the elite one has now led his team to missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons, time to fire Coughlin again? time to trade Eli?
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I am not an average fan that blindly follows what the media and fantasy football tell us. Stevie Wonder could see mark buttfumble had no help. Watch the film, it's available. Tell me where he was supposed to succeed? did you see McElroy come in and do similar things? The difference was he took sacks instead of throwing INTs. we still lost, we had no healthy weapons for mark. kerley is a jnice 3rd/4th option, he was his #1 most of the year. he didn't have his 2 top guys and his security blanket most of the year. I want mark buttfumble as our starter week 1 but I want him w/ healthy, quality weapons to get the ball too.

Don't let the D off the hook b/c the O was so bad, the D was far from good despite rankings. We have some isuses to deal w/ but teams get good and bad in a hurry int his league. W/ good moves we'll be a playoff contender again WITH Mark buttfumble as our QB.

99% of Jet fans are idiots and it is a reason I am embarrassed to be associated w/ people like that. We have many smart fans but unfortunately the nitwit loudmoth fans who want everyuone fired b/c of one bad season outnumber the smart ones.

those quotes are from the jet fan versions of posters like vaark, those that do not understand the game. Most average fans don't understand the game. Those average fans would have wanted Eli off the Giants after 2006, Coughling fired after 2006, Bill Cowher fired in the late 90s, Bill Belichick fired after 2000, etc... I'm not an average fan like most of you guys. I understand sometimes it takes patience, teams have down years. if you don't have a Brady or Peyton your team usually goes up and down. Pitt has missed the same aount of postseasons as us in the last 4 years(w/ 2 less playoff wins), should they fire Tomlin? should they trade Ben? the elite one has now led his team to missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons, time to fire Coughlin again? time to trade Eli?
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

HOMERISM

At this point junk would have at least a smidgeon of credibility if he owns up to being a troll, cause otherwise he's become a caricature of everyone's perception of a clueless delusional homer.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post

Seriously. I don't know what I laugh harder at. Mark buttfumble playing qb or juncs absolute blind devotion and delusional homerism. I loved the part about buttfumble leading the way. Pure hilarity.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Seriously. I don't know what I laugh harder at. Mark buttfumble playing qb or juncs absolute blind devotion and delusional homerism. I loved the part about buttfumble leading the way. Pure hilarity.
    the funniest part is you trying to discuss football.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the funniest part is you trying to discuss football.
    You spelled "buttfumble" wrong. It's supposed to go after "funniest part".
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    And the 2012 Walter Mitty award goes to........
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

WOW...your embarrassed to be around 99% of Jet fans. So you'r the only 1% of the smart ones?
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    WOW...your embarrassed to be around 99% of Jet fans. So you'r the only 1% of the smart ones?
    pretty much, that is exaggerated a bit. Maybe it's 90% idiots but I think that # is true for most football fans.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark buttfumble, will explore trade...

pretty much, that is exaggerated a bit. Maybe it's 90% idiots but I think that # is true for most football fans.
    Funny how fans, analysts and former players are wrong and you are right. That's why I have grown tired of debating you and your unrealistic views.
    Quote Quote