Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

  1. -121
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    32,743
    vCash:
    57081
    Loc:
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    It seems weird to me that someone who supposedly looks past stats and watches with his eyes wouldnt find Eli's SF performance impressive. Eli got beat to **** that night. His line got worked all game. Dude got up every time and kept his team in it when most QBs (especially your boy Sanchez) would have gotten happy feet, shriveled up and crumbled.

    But hey, keep going by your little fantasy stats there. Ill watch the games with my eyeballs. I think like a coach. You go by fantasy stats.
    I didn't say he was awufl but to cite SF as a great game is misleading, he wasn't good against SF and was very lucky for numerous reasons.

    he threw TWO passes up for grabes which saw 2 SF DBs collide while trying to pick it them off. that rarely happens and it happeend twice in this game.

    Got TWO muffed punts/fumbles that set him up deep in SF territory which led t all their pts the last 3 qtrs.

    Had a Bradshaw clear fumble whistled dead late in the 4th which would have set SF up in chip shot range for the win.

    He wasn't bad but he didn't carry them, D and STs won that game.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -122
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    13,573
    vCash:
    21741
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I didn't say he was awufl but to cite SF as a great game is misleading, he wasn't good against SF and was very lucky for numerous reasons.

    he threw TWO passes up for grabes which saw 2 SF DBs collide while trying to pick it them off. that rarely happens and it happeend twice in this game.

    Got TWO muffed punts/fumbles that set him up deep in SF territory which led t all their pts the last 3 qtrs.

    Had a Bradshaw clear fumble whistled dead late in the 4th which would have set SF up in chip shot range for the win.

    He wasn't bad but he didn't carry them, D and STs won that game.
    Jesus Christ. A Sanchez fan is sitting here talking to me, bashing near interceptions. I never thought Id see the day. Ive heard it all now.




    Quote Quote  

  3. -123
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    22,694
    vCash:
    49617
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)

    It Is What It Is

    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Jesus Christ. A Sanchez fan is sitting here talking to me, bashing near interceptions. I never thought Id see the day. Ive heard it all now.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -124
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    32,743
    vCash:
    57081
    Loc:
    New York
    the day I get beat on here is the day I quit watching football- at least by the folks in this thread.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -125
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    13,573
    vCash:
    21741
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    the day I get beat on here is the day I quit watching football- at least by the folks in this thread.
    So youre saying that when Sanchez amounts to nothing in this league, youll stop watching football?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -126
    DuderinoN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    31,863
    vCash:
    10450
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Golf EnthusiastsDeadpool
Gift received at 05-20-2016, 06:26 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go.Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    the day I get beat on here is the day I quit watching football- at least by the folks in this thread.
    I don't think your eyes would ever let you stop watching football


    Quote Quote  

  7. -127
    Starter
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2012
    Posts:
    212
    vCash:
    2668
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    I thought I heard that the GM of the Saskatchewan RoughRiders is putting together an attractive package of a handful of Loonies and coupons good for a month of free poutines to bring The ButtFumbler in as their clipboard holder.
    Hes not mobile enough to play in the CFL!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -128
    Starter
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2012
    Posts:
    212
    vCash:
    2668
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Mark was making plays to win, he wasn't padding stats like may of the QBs. he led us back late 4-5-6 times that year. he was very good, it's hard to see in the #s, it's not hard if you actually watched every snap. He did have games where he stunk too but he played really well most of the year and was vital to the jets being one of the best teams in the league.
    Yep thats one thing you cant accuse Mark of...padding stats
    Quote Quote  

  9. -129
    Ben Had's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    2,399
    vCash:
    93103
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ktownguy View Post
    Yep thats one thing you cant accuse Mark of...padding stats
    Unless your talking throughing pick6's
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Mark Sanchez practicing INTís at Jets OTAís
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 12:50 PM
  2. Have you seen the "Mark Sanchez isn't ready" article?
    By tazthenomad in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:58 AM
  3. Jets institute body language fines for Mark Sanchez
    By Ilovemyfins4eva in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 06:14 PM
  4. Jets, Mark Sanchez agree to contract terms
    By Adam First in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 07:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •