Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 136

Thread: Juat another major reason that Ireland should be let go( I know he wont)

  1. -21
    NBP81's Avatar
    Yippi ka yay mother******!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    2,887
    vCash:
    2658
    Loc:
    montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Well the reason for the thread is we are approaching an important game with slight playoff implications and the lack of wr and cb depth will likely haunt us.

    ---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------



    Well you had no problem replying but like I said because we have a big game with Buffalo coming and a lack of good wr's this is again an issue right at the very root of why Ireland is not a good gm
    But its still the same old argument anyway, they're all important games, are you going to post this every week?

    Edit: I dont mean to be an ass. But this is not just another reason, its been the same old reason all year.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    2413fanphins's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    6,604
    vCash:
    2353
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    SO we traded away a player that you say we shouldn't have traded for anyway, and your mad that we didn't replace him?

    Like what, get rid of one headcase and replace him with another headcase...

    IMO, you can't rant and rave about how we never should have traded for marshall in the first place, than piss and moan that egnew, after one year, doesn't or probably won't have the "career" brandon marshall had... IF his career is so great, that why be pissed that traded for him in the first place... if he's a headcase than why be pissed we traded him for 2 3rd rounders..

    which is it... He's a good player and has a good career, OR is he a headcase that shouldn't be on the team to begin with?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    10,485
    vCash:
    30507
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Well the reason for the thread is we are approaching an important game with slight playoff implications and the lack of wr and cb depth will likely haunt us.

    ---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------



    Well you had no problem replying but like I said because we have a big game with Buffalo coming and a lack of good wr's this is again an issue right at the very root of why Ireland is not a good gm
    Bored, and how is the Buff game any different than the rest of the year? Yawn. You have been here a long time. How many times have you seen the same thing posted? 50? 100? 200? More?
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    31,622
    vCash:
    24403
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    Bored, and how is the Buff game any different than the rest of the year? Yawn. You have been here a long time. How many times have you seen the same thing posted? 50? 100? 200? More?
    This more than any other reason should get Ireland a pink slip but our owner is pretty slow on the draw
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    31,622
    vCash:
    24403
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    SO we traded away a player that you say we shouldn't have traded for anyway, and your mad that we didn't replace him?

    Like what, get rid of one headcase and replace him with another headcase...

    IMO, you can't rant and rave about how we never should have traded for marshall in the first place, than piss and moan that egnew, after one year, doesn't or probably won't have the "career" brandon marshall had... IF his career is so great, that why be pissed that traded for him in the first place... if he's a headcase than why be pissed we traded him for 2 3rd rounders..

    which is it... He's a good player and has a good career, OR is he a headcase that shouldn't be on the team to begin with?

    let me see u could draft a friggin wr or sign one thats not a head case lol. We traded him because he is exactly who we knew he was. Marshall was more trouble before we traded for him and we gave up two second rounders for him and made him one of the highest paid receivers in the game. He produced on the field and was the very same headcase maybe slighlty less so than he has always been. We then trade him for third round picks so wasted money and draft picks just to get less. Also the odds that Egnew could produce anywhere near what Marshall has are almost one in thousands .
    Marshall is and always will be a a top receiver and he is and always will be trouble to deal with. Im not the hypocrite that traded for this guy then traded him for being the same thin he has always been.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    10,485
    vCash:
    30507
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    This more than any other reason should get Ireland a pink slip but our owner is pretty slow on the draw
    I don't agree or disagree, Ireland has been average but, being given more play than the players playing the game, at this point, is silly. Off season, different story. Just tired of the same thing over, and over, and over again. It serves no purpose for the same poster to say the same thing this often.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    dlockz's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    31,622
    vCash:
    24403
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    I don't agree or disagree, Ireland has been average but, being given more play than the players playing the game, at this point, is silly. Off season, different story. Just tired of the same thing over, and over, and over again. It serves no purpose for the same poster to say the same thing this often.
    So u have no opinion on whether we should have drafted or signed a receiver for our receiving corps lol ok
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    goonies's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    713
    vCash:
    3227
    Loc:
    Miami,Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ireland needs to be upgraded, I really don't see anything positive happening w Ireland at the helm. It's crazy I stopped watching dolphins games first time since the 80's. I hope dolphins succeed but when you know that the ppl in charge are the wrong ppl for the job you just loose interest because it will be the same failures year after year.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    mfish41's Avatar
    It is what it is

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    1,211
    vCash:
    1411
    Loc:
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NBP81 View Post
    Ireland traded a great WR and didnt replace him, then traded a so-so CB for a 2nd and didnt replace him either... Wow! this thread is full of new Info and ideas!
    A WR he traded two 2nd's for and flipped for two thirds and a CB he drafted in the first and flipped for a 2nd. The post may be repetitive, but he's just reiterating the reality of JI and why this franchise continues its decade long erosion. Here we are about to enter a giant offseason and it's very possible we could feel the tremors of JI for years to come when there were signs everywhere that he should have been canned many moons ago.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    Third Eye's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2007
    Posts:
    819
    vCash:
    2396
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinfanNY08 View Post
    the offseason has not even begun yet. We haven't used the Davis pick on anything yet. Davis also isn't doing well, so why would anyone think this was a huge loss. A second and a seventh for him? C'mon man. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year anyways. Rookie QB, rookie head coach, second youngest team in the NFL. Why linch a guy when we haven't even hit the period where we can make the most improvement. Having 40-50 million in cap before cuts and resigining some of these guys.

    This also shows how great Philbin is at utilizing the talent on the roster he has. Yeah the team is marginal at best, but to be even mathmatically alive for the playoffs with two games left is something to smile at. We all want winners, but we need to see how March and April go before sticking a fork into Ireland. Parcells left this team a disaster, it is going to take this off season to build on this momentum through the regular season, and continue to develop the guys on the roster
    Parcells left this team a disaster? Agree, but so did every coach since JJ.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. You #1 reason u hate ireland!!!
    By allsilverdreams in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 05:44 PM
  2. What is the major reason behind the decline of the defense?
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 03:12 PM
  3. Jeff Ireland wont address Vick.
    By phinsfan84 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:13 PM
  4. Reason why we will repeat and reason why we wont.
    By CChambers7284 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:04 AM
  5. Another reason we wont draft a LT this year....
    By hweitz14 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •