Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanted 2 Good Tickets for tomorrow's game!

1. -21
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temple, Ga.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhinzFan View Post
    Stubhub. I was in miami last weekend and went to the Jags game. I was able to get two tickets on the lower level 50 yard line for under $100. They even have a Stubhub convenience location right up the street from the stadium at El Palacio sports hotel. You can't go wrong
    Thanks for the advice. So u scalped 2 tickets lower level for under $100? Wow. I am seeing on Craigslist 2 lower level seats and parking pass for $220 around 40 yard line. I am debating on those or just scalping at the game. Y'all think I can get them cheaper at the game day of?

Look out Tony Hawk. There is a new boarder on the block and his name is Cade Keller. 7 yrs old and 43 lbs of pure muscle!
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temple, Ga.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Why do you care how someone spends their own money in the first place? It looks like a hell of a good father/son holiday experience to me. A lot of kids can only dream of attending an NFL game of their favorite team these days. Heck, I didn't go to my first NFL game 'til I was 17.
    Yea it will b a hell of a great father son day. I have been a Phins fan since I was 5...I am now 40. I have seen the Phins play in Detroit, Cincinnati, Indy, Cleveland, Atlanta, and Nashville. Always dreamed about going to a home game. I have had the Sunday ticket for 15 years just so i can see the games. My son is 12....brought him home from the hospital when he was born wearing Dolphins socks. Needless to say he is a fan also. Going to see our first home game together will rank right up there near the top of my most enjoyable memories. I can not wait...this will be a day he and I will never forget.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temple, Ga.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=phinman1;1064538270]
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    Why in the world would anyone waste their time, money, energy, on that garbage product ?!

as they say, " stupid is as stupid does"[/QUOT

What kind of lame a$$ post is this? Guy is taking his son to a game.
    Screw him....we will have a great time win or lose. We don't need fans like him. Happy Holidays!
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll be down there tailgating tomorrow!!! Got a case of Coors light and an 18 pack of Corona ready to get drank by my buddies and I. Go Fins!
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temple, Ga.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SQuinn17 View Post
    I'll be down there tailgating tomorrow!!! Got a case of Coors light and an 18 pack of Corona ready to get drank by my buddies and I. Go Fins!
    Hell yes! I'll look for the guys drinking Coors light and Corona and come say hi. I'll be drinking a few bud have to take it easy since my designated drive aka wife won't be there to drive us home.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller's Rod View Post
    Hell yes! I'll look for the guys drinking Coors light and Corona and come say hi. I'll be drinking a few bud have to take it easy since my designated drive aka wife won't be there to drive us home.
    Bro we don't have tix either, we figure we'll end up just buying them there since there are plenty available or just get em cheap from scalpers when they realize they aren't going to make any kind of profit.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    Why in the world would anyone waste their time, money, energy, on that garbage product ?!

as they say, " stupid is as stupid does"
    Why are you a fan of this team? This team is rebuilding with a young QB. Enjoy the process
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for the advice. So u scalped 2 tickets lower level for under $100? Wow. I am seeing on Craigslist 2 lower level seats and parking pass for $220 around 40 yard line. I am debating on those or just scalping at the game. Y'all think I can get them cheaper at the game day of?
    I went online at stubhub.com. I wouldn't trust Craigslist personally. You never know who's selling bogus tickets. At least stubhub has a guarantee where you can get your money back. Check it out.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Seriously now

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

You can def get a better deal at the game. Just give yourself a half hour or so. There will be plenty of scalpers. I got 40 yard line tix 12 rows up or so for $60 a pop at the Seahawks game.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BILLINGS, MONTANA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kasaba13 View Post
    Why are you a fan of this team? This team is rebuilding with a young QB. Enjoy the process
    He will never change he a pessimist through and through. But, this team is not rebuilding they are BUILDING one piece at a time the QB has been solved IMHO. Now we BUILD around him. BUILDING into the proud franchise it once was. BUILDING.

For OP go to stubhub you can get 2 great seats for less than $120 go check it out. I wish I lived in Miami. I'd be there tomorrow. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!

2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS LOS ANGELES KINGS!!
    Quote Quote