Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: "Iíve got picks and money"

1. -141
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Whatever we do as fans, lets make sure we go on and on, page after page after page, nitpicking every bad move ireland has made.
    when we wake up tomorrow, jeff ireland will still be the GM. Not even 1000 pages whining about him will change that.

I swear some people want every draft pick to fail just so they can beat their chest and say.i told you so.
    Quote Quote  

2. -142
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    Whatever we do as fans, lets make sure we go on and on, page after page after page, nitpicking every bad move ireland has made.
    when we wake up tomorrow, jeff ireland will still be the GM. Not even 1000 pages whining about him will change that.

I swear some people want every draft pick to fail just so they can beat their chest and say.i told you so.
    Actually most fans including myself want every draft pick to succeed in spite of teh GM we have. The fact is Ireland has not got the job done in 5 years, his job status may not change and we realize that but doesnt change the fact he has not done a good job

let me ask u a couple of things. One just because you cant change something does that mean u should not voice your displeasure over it?
    So u consider criticizing the gm who has guided us to 4 straight losing seasons nitpicking ? lol
    Last edited by dlockz; 12-27-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back
    Quote Quote  

3. -143
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Good. We al understand that by now. 15 pages per thread will hammer home a point bro. Lets talk about something else?
    Quote Quote  

4. -144
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    Good. We al understand that by now. 15 pages per thread will hammer home a point bro. Lets talk about something else?
    So your solution is to continue posting about it yourself?

Here was my secret that kept me from getting upset about what people were posting about, back before I had to check every thread for site purposes: I read the thread subject and decided if it was a subject I felt like discussing. If not, I didn't open it. Problem solved.

Quote Quote  

5. -145
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Well thats because u choose to believe he had nothing to do with the Pat white pick which is conveinent at best.
    So Vontae Davis wasnt a bust, if not why did we trade him. So Vontae was actually good.
    How about his second round picks or his third .
    It would be easy to forget the past but the gm from that past is still here.
    who knows maybe he will get the job done but it doesnt change that he hasnt got the job done and has been the gm through the worst dolphin period since we initially started.
    VD was not a bust until maybe this year and he is not a Dolphin and we got something before he became a bust if that's how you label him this year which if that is all the case you really have to give Ireland lots of credit.
    Msi 2nd round is not a bust this year
    Sean Smith 2nd round is not a bust this year
    John Jerry 3rd round is not a bust this year
    Daniel Thomas 2nd round and the last RB taken through round 2 last year been on th e field for more snaps I would bet these past 2 years than the back taken in front of him except maybe Mark Ingram. So if he is labeled a bust by you well then so the other RBs taken by the GM who picked the players in front of him
    Lets see moving backward prior to Ireland I believe we went 1-15 under Cameron for his 1 season, 2 very mediocre seasons under Saban, Dave W crashed and burned his last season here with a loosing record. So taking just those 4 seasons prior to Ireland's arrival it appears these past 5 seasons are a step up so I believe you stand corrected.
    Quote Quote  

6. -146
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phintim View Post
    VD was not a bust until maybe this year and he is not a Dolphin and we got something before he became a bust if that's how you label him this year which if that is all the case you really have to give Ireland lots of credit.
    Msi 2nd round is not a bust this year
    Sean Smith 2nd round is not a bust this year
    John Jerry 3rd round is not a bust this year
    Daniel Thomas 2nd round and the last RB taken through round 2 last year been on th e field for more snaps I would bet these past 2 years than the back taken in front of him except maybe Mark Ingram. So if he is labeled a bust by you well then so the other RBs taken by the GM who picked the players in front of him
    Lets see moving backward prior to Ireland I believe we went 1-15 under Cameron for his 1 season, 2 very mediocre seasons under Saban, Dave W crashed and burned his last season here with a loosing record. So taking just those 4 seasons prior to Ireland's arrival it appears these past 5 seasons are a step up so I believe you stand corrected.

When compared to 1-15 maybe but we went 11-5 after and havent even came cllsoe to going back
    Quote Quote  

7. -147
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Listen.. I don't care what happened in the past as of right now.. Here's what I see.. We have a promising QB with an offense that can truly come together with a few pieces that we should acquire in the off season.. Given our draft picks and who will be available in free agency.. There should be no reason why most of our holes on this team should be fixed to a point.. Give Philbin a chance to mold this team a little more.. We are heading in the right direction for the first time in awhile.. With the fans out cry of " We need a WR" Ireland would be hanging him self if he doesn't address that position.. The only way I would fire Ireland would be if the incoming GM wanted Philbin as his coach.. Give him this draft and free agency with those draft picks and cap space.. If he ****s it up with all that then fire his ass.. But firing him right now when it seems that we are heading in the right direction would be stupid.. plus just think about it.. This was the first year in Philbin's system.. Defenses first year in Coyle's system.. Are you telling me there is not going to be a dramatic improvement in this team after being in the system another year.. Future is brite people.. Enjoy in the fact that people are actually talking positive about our Fins..
    Deputy Shaw
    Quote Quote  

8. -148
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He better get it right or Ross better get rid of him
    Quote Quote  

9. -149
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mithga13 View Post
    He better get it right or Ross better get rid of him
    Agree 100%
    Quote Quote  

10. -150
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Iíve got picks and money"

what's next? he rolls into draft interviews screamin "Ö there some whores in this house! there some whores in this house!"
    Quote Quote