Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Report: Jets' firing of OC Sparano 'imminent'

1. -21
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i wouldn't let sparano coach my son in pop warner let alone pro football...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    There were geniuses on this board 2 years ago who started threads stating that Sparano would lead the dolphins to the super bowl just like Sean Payton did for the Saints... comparing Payton's 3rd and 4th year in new orleans to sparano's tenure in miami...

Emphatically stating that there was no difference to the quality of coaching ability when it came to sean payton and tony meatball sparano. I laughed my arse off then at this notion, and I'm still laughing about such drivel now

where is that homer nutbag now btw ?? And that's why its silly to be a blind homer as it totally destroys your intellect as well as your basic common sense. You come off as someone who hasn't a clue about the game of football. Totally embarrassing yourself, and dumb yourself down

ps- the same people are ireland nut huggers today
    i probably still have the hate messages in my inbox from them when I declared meatball done and needing fired after the Saints meltdown! Here Drew Bree's let me call timeout before the half and help you get a TD. Do you realize the meatballfanatics argued with me it's ok because the Saints went on to win the Superbowl?
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Report: Jets' firing of OC Sparano 'imminent'

yo Fatso, see if they need a 'chest-pumper' down at unemployment!
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo

Quote Quote  

5. -25
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    I bet Jeannette Sparano has a beef now with Woody Johnson.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sparano should have taken Henning with him. He's the only one who thinks Sparano knows something about offense.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll be surprised if the jets don't clear out their GM along with their entire coaching staff....including the pillsbury toe boy!
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Yes because keeping the fist pumping dunce did wonders for this franchise! Sparano sucks and has been a failure at every stop he had his play calling duties stripped in Dallas, need we really cover his low lights here the only thing that landed him this job is he is a friend of Bill, and now after one season of calamity the jets curb him! Yeah curbing him after that game would have been the right thing to do it was literally a sucking chest wound of Sparano failure opening up!
    Sorry, but you will still get no awards from me. So you turned your back on the only coach who had any shred of success in Miami in some time, even before it really was apparent that his regime wasn't working? Congratulations, I hope you are satisfied.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    Sorry, but you will still get no awards from me. So you turned your back on the only coach who had any shred of success in Miami in some time, even before it really was apparent that his regime wasn't working? Congratulations, I hope you are satisfied.
    We're all satisfied. He was a fake and set this franchise back 4 years AND COUNTING.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    i probably still have the hate messages in my inbox from them when I declared meatball done and needing fired after the Saints meltdown! Here Drew Bree's let me call timeout before the half and help you get a TD. Do you realize the meatballfanatics argued with me it's ok because the Saints went on to win the Superbowl?
    yep. I still have nightmares about that game. I remember yelling at my TV set as time winded down "don't call timeout, let them kick the field goal". As soon as he called the timeout I screamed to my friends what an idiot sparano was and that the saints will now have time to think about their situation and guarantee will go for a td. I couldn't believe how many people defended that move also.
    Quote Quote