Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Report: Jets' firing of OC Sparano 'imminent'

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Darn, I was hoping that Sparano was going to stay there. I get no credit for saying I told you so, since this was an absolute no brainer that he would bring down the Jets.

Jeannette Sparano married an absolute imbecile. The guy has no business whatsoever even being an NFL assistant. This is a guy who somehow got the benefit of getting into the "flow" of the NFL world and got elevated to positions as a result of knowing the right people. He was a gopher for the likes of Bill Parcells and Coughlin who liked his effort. But effort never overcomes lack of brain power for higher level positions. He is just not a bright man. At all. He's a dumb guy with poor character with all of his excuses and self-serving b.s. He's a failure and a loser. Bad o line coach, bad head coach, bad offensive coordinator, bad guy.

Jeannette should do extra prayers every day for just having had the opportunity to live the NFL lifestyle, since it was so undeserved.

I hope she saved his money.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is bad news...he makes the rest of the AFCE much better
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There were geniuses on this board 2 years ago who started threads stating that Sparano would lead the dolphins to the super bowl just like Sean Payton did for the Saints... comparing Payton's 3rd and 4th year in new orleans to sparano's tenure in miami...

Emphatically stating that there was no difference to the quality of coaching ability when it came to sean payton and tony meatball sparano. I laughed my arse off then at this notion, and I'm still laughing about such drivel now

where is that homer nutbag now btw ?? And that's why its silly to be a blind homer as it totally destroys your intellect as well as your basic common sense. You come off as someone who hasn't a clue about the game of football. Totally embarrassing yourself, and dumb yourself down

ps- the same people are ireland nut huggers today
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not sure why i cant embed this but here is my reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sparano isn't smart enough to have a big job in the NFL. He's a mediocre position coach and nothing more.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Dan hennig should be available.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    Yeah really would have been a great move, canning the coach who had presided over the quickest/largest turnaround in NFL history and who had brought the team to the playoffs the year before for the first time in 7 years just because he lost a game to a top tier team.
    Yes because keeping the fist pumping dunce did wonders for this franchise! Sparano sucks and has been a failure at every stop he had his play calling duties stripped in Dallas, need we really cover his low lights here the only thing that landed him this job is he is a friend of Bill, and now after one season of calamity the jets curb him! Yeah curbing him after that game would have been the right thing to do it was literally a sucking chest wound of Sparano failure opening up!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    There were geniuses on this board 2 years ago who started threads stating that Sparano would lead the dolphins to the super bowl just like Sean Payton did for the Saints... comparing Payton's 3rd and 4th year in new orleans to sparano's tenure in miami...

Emphatically stating that there was no difference to the quality of coaching ability when it came to sean payton and tony meatball sparano. I laughed my arse off then at this notion, and I'm still laughing about such drivel now

where is that nutbag now btw ??
    Great point. Someone should link to old threads where we debated Sparano. I'd love to see who came out on the right side of things.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Tatious View Post
    Darn, I was hoping that Sparano was going to stay there. I get no credit for saying I told you so, since this was an absolute no brainer that he would bring down the Jets.

Jeannette Sparano married an absolute imbecile. The guy has no business whatsoever even being an NFL assistant. This is a guy who somehow got the benefit of getting into the "flow" of the NFL world and got elevated to positions as a result of knowing the right people. He was a gopher for the likes of Bill Parcells and Coughlin who liked his effort. But effort never overcomes lack of brain power for higher level positions. He is just not a bright man. At all. He's a dumb guy with poor character with all of his excuses and self-serving b.s. He's a failure and a loser. Bad o line coach, bad head coach, bad offensive coordinator, bad guy.

Jeannette should do extra prayers every day for just having had the opportunity to live the NFL lifestyle, since it was so undeserved.

I hope she saved his money.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Tatious View Post
    Great point. Someone should link to old threads where we debated Sparano. I'd love to see who came out on the right side of things.
    Me!
    Quote Quote