Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 3

1. -11
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    what kind of comp specs do you have, Spesh?

i want to get this game, as I loved Skyrim, but i am not sure if my computer can run it smoothly and effectively.
    I play on Xbox. Id love to play these sort of games on PC, but my computer gives me attitude when trying to install games. Nothing kills my desire to play a game faster than having to fight my PC before even starting it up.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I play on Xbox. Id love to play these sort of games on PC, but my computer gives me attitude when trying to install games. Nothing kills my desire to play a game faster than having to fight my PC before even starting it up.
    gotcha...

well, i know from experience that there is no way I can stand playing FPS games on consoles. I absolutely need the keyboard/mouse combo in order to enjoy the game. Last time I played a console FPS and enjoyed it was GoldenEye for N64.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    gotcha...

well, i know from experience that there is no way I can stand playing FPS games on consoles. I absolutely need the keyboard/mouse combo in order to enjoy the game. Last time I played a console FPS and enjoyed it was GoldenEye for N64.
    Picked a great game to go out on though.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm currently working on my second playthrough of Dragonborn. Once I get that finished, I'm going to jump back into Far Cry.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I'm currently working on my second playthrough of Dragonborn. Once I get that finished, I'm going to jump back into Far Cry.
    Such a Skyrim slut...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Such a Skyrim slut...
    Probably, but my first playthrough of DB wasn't really for fun.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Probably, but my first playthrough of DB wasn't really for fun.
    No judgement at all. I'm a Mass Effect slut, and I'll readily admit it to anyone...
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I beat farcry 3 and a few things to take away from it is its driving mechanics and gunplay. Driving feels like you're actually driving a car. Gunplay isn't dumbed down at all just because its an exploration game. Feels like it should.

It's got good replay value. I just purchased State of Decay or I would play it through again until NCAA Came out. Plus it's only $30 now so it's a no brainer.
    Prov 3:6
    : in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I suppose truckparts felt we wouldnt notice him pump this so he could get his 10 posts in, but this was a great game to bring back up.

Finally beat it right before Bioshock Infinite came out. Fantastic game, brilliant mechanics, solid narrative...and i immediately traded it in upon beating it

The game is dark and twisted. There were parts that were difficult to watch. Like a chilling movie and riveting book, its a game thats difficult to immediately replay. Its not without its problems, but it might have been the best game of last year. Mass Effect 3 would be my only other choice.
    I plan on buying it again for PC later this year. While Ubisoft isnt as friendly with the modding community as, say, Bethesda, this is a game that should have some good ones. Im hoping there is something to make the hunting more realistic. Hitting a deer with a .50 sniper shouldnt just put it down, it should blow the damn thing apart.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I suppose truckparts felt we wouldnt notice him pump this so he could get his 10 posts in, but this was a great game to bring back up.

Finally beat it right before Bioshock Infinite came out. Fantastic game, brilliant mechanics, solid narrative...and i immediately traded it in upon beating it

The game is dark and twisted. There were parts that were difficult to watch. Like a chilling movie and riveting book, its a game thats difficult to immediately replay. Its not without its problems, but it might have been the best game of last year. Mass Effect 3 would be my only other choice.
    I plan on buying it again for PC later this year. While Ubisoft isnt as friendly with the modding community as, say, Bethesda, this is a game that should have some good ones. Im hoping there is something to make the hunting more realistic. Hitting a deer with a .50 sniper shouldnt just put it down, it should blow the damn thing apart.
    I may pick it up on PC as well. I just got my GTX 780 hooked up and I need more games that push it. I thought Witcher 2 looked ridiculous before. I was wrong.
    Quote Quote