Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian Hartline

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

OPINION Brian Hartline

I know this is beaten to death but I can't see why anyone would want him back. 1,000 yards and 1 TD? What? Can't break a tackle, can't catch a short pass and threaten anyone, and IMO is god aweful on the deep pass. I have seen the argument about Tannehill vs. Hartline in the blame game for not connecting on the deep pass. I forget who we played the first time this came up, I was in the camp that he didn't make any adjustment to the ball and picked it up late. BUT after the watching the buffalo game I am convinced that he sucks at the deep ball. In the last buffalo game just passed Ryan had some serious air under that ball and Hartline had absolutely no idea where the ball was until it was too late, it was terrible. Yes that play sucked but what I thought was worse was there was a deep out to the sideline, hartline catches it and falls down but wasn't touched he gets up takes a couple steps up the sideline and then proceeeds to dive out of bounds?????? Please some refute this, why couldn't he just keep running up the sideline, it didn't look like he was forced and simply dove out of bounds for no reason. Almost as bad as the week before when he was wide open for a TD but got tackled by a finger nail. If you want a starting receiver to have a career year and score once... well then hey lets kick field goals all day long...
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: Brian Hartline

Lol great thread

I cant see why anyone would ever want a thousand yard reciever on the roster lol
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like 1,000 yards, but I love Touchdowns even more...
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Brother Hartline was playing through a bad back.

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Tom Brady loves the Penis

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What free agent out there RIGHT NOW is better then him? He has been solid for us all year.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope we get a top free agent WR and use a top draft pick on one as well, but Hartline makes a decent #3 WR and I hope that we resign him for a few more years.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well Tannehill threw only 12 - TD's all season and I believe 3 of those came last week? Hartline could have had one last Sunday if Ryan Tannehill had thrown it to Hartline's right shoulder (instead of outside to his back side left shoulder) and maybe 2 others in other games that I recall, where Hartline stubbed his toe, he was so wide open, he fell and got tripped up leaping over defenders arm.

-ucfpf12
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan in Cali View Post
    Brother Hartline was playing through a bad back.
    Funny how Hartline playing through a bad back is supposed to be some "plus", but Long playing through injuries is some "negative". ???

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

One main reason why Hartline should "not" be re-signed: we need his spot to bring in one of two UPGRADES.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dbeals05 View Post
    What free agent out there RIGHT NOW is better then him? He has been solid for us all year.
    Wallace and Jennings, for starters.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My main reason is that he and Tannehill obviously have great chemistry. Don't take away the one WR that has produced yards for us this season. Just add some other weapons around him and he should open up for more TDs.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fairfax, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Brian Hartline

You really thought this one through, thanks for the Einstein post. We need better Receivers beyond belief, so lets let the one guy on our roster who is decent walk. Yup, you figured it out

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote