Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best Helmet / Logo I have seen

1. -31
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Penthos View Post
    I'm sorry Skape, I don't like either of these, they look like candidates for the next "Dolphin-Safe Tuna" logo. I feel the same way about your Avatar (no offense). Its "nice" but there is nothing that remarkable in any way about the Dolphin, it doesn't "say" anything other than "Dolphin".
    Does the Bills logo say anything other than "Buffalo"? Does the Lions logo say anything other than "Lion"? Does the Cardinals logo say anything other than "Cardinal"?

I don't get it. I'm not sure what you all are looking for. Our team mascot and name is DOLPHINS. What the heck else do you guys want it to represent? There are only so many ways to represent a dolphin, and none of them are TOUGH or AGGRESSIVE.

The current logo is hands-down the silliest looking logo in the league. It looks like a reject Disney cartoon character. I am glad the Dolphins are getting away from that image. Anthropomorphic animal logos wearing sporting equipment is a trend that died long ago, and thankfully so. Unfortunately, the Dolphins carried that tradition far too long.

I'm not sure what else you want the logo to say other than "Dolphin"...
    FIRE FAILBIN
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey City NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Skapefin , I agree with everything you said, it seems everyone want to keep this cartoon look and and try to make it intimidating. Anyway I really like the logo you fixed up on the right
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Am I on speaker phone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    Does the Bills logo say anything other than "Buffalo"? Does the Lions logo say anything other than "Lion"? Does the Cardinals logo say anything other than "Cardinal"?

I don't get it. I'm not sure what you all are looking for. Our team mascot and name is DOLPHINS. What the heck else do you guys want it to represent? There are only so many ways to represent a dolphin, and none of them are TOUGH or AGGRESSIVE.

The current logo is hands-down the silliest looking logo in the league. It looks like a reject Disney cartoon character. I am glad the Dolphins are getting away from that image. Anthropomorphic animal logos wearing sporting equipment is a trend that died long ago, and thankfully so. Unfortunately, the Dolphins carried that tradition far too long.

I'm not sure what else you want the logo to say other than "Dolphin"...
    The one this thread was started with is, in my opinion, the best. The Dolphin on that logo says I'm a badass that's not to be taken lightly. It looks tough yet still retains the spirit of the original and current logos.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Penthos View Post
    The one this thread was started with is, in my opinion, the best. The Dolphin on that logo says I'm not some silly mammal it says "I'm a badass Dolphin and I'm gonna kick yer ass".
    Attachment 9654
    Invalid attachment. Can't see it. But its probably the one that kind of looks like a modernized version of the current logo without a helmet. I think that one is OK, but honestly it looks a little bit too Arena League for me... I am thinking that the Dolphins are going to update their uniforms to be more retro. If that is the case, that logo would clash greatly with the uniforms. The logo will need to fit in with the overall identity of the team, including uniforms.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Am I on speaker phone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    Invalid attachment. Can't see it. But its probably the one that kind of looks like a modernized version of the current logo without a helmet. I think that one is OK, but honestly it looks a little bit too Arena League for me... I am thinking that the Dolphins are going to update their uniforms to be more retro. If that is the case, that logo would clash greatly with the uniforms. The logo will need to fit in with the overall identity of the team, including uniforms.
    Yeah, that's the one. BTW, I don't think the retro uniform rumor is true.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    I know we have a lot of threads regarding what our new logo and helmet may look like, but this one really looks nice, so I thought I would share.

I don't think we need a Logo change but of all the ones I have seen so far this is the best.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Restore the greatness!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Syracuse, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    I know we have a lot of threads regarding what our new logo and helmet may look like, but this one really looks nice, so I thought I would share.

I like this one SOOOOOOO much more than the piece of crap "leaked" one that's been floating around for a few days now.

Ricky Williams: the greatest back in Miami Dolphins history

Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The best I have seen so far.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like it. I might like to see the sun burst change a bit as well, maybe looking more like a sun burst. I do like some of the Nike designs I have seen as well with the dark helmet.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not bad at all.We just need a mean looking logo.Not that last logo that was leaked that was pretty sad.

...sig & ava by In_Flames...
    Quote Quote