Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Current draft order.

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    It's silly how some people on this board that the team is going to either win or lose based on wha some people want us to do. The ones that want us to win I can understand. We all want to beat the pats. The ones that want us to lose, it's not that they want us to lose but they know that winning that game will not change the fact that we're not in the playoffs and they want a higher pick in every round. I can understand that too. Please people. Nobody here is rooting for the Dolphins to lose. They just want a higher pick cause it could help turn the team around for the best.
    Agreed.
    I've NEVER rooted for a Phins loss... However a higher draft pick after a loss in a season finale that doesn't have play off implications for us, definatly helps soften the blow of that loss.

The problem is that I don't trust what Ireland will do with those picks regarless of where those picks are. We're all happy that we have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds but we could be seeting ourselfs up for a big disappointment.

Ozzy rules!!
    Actually I trust the Ireland and Philbin combo much more then I did Tuna/Ireland/Meatball combo. 2012 draft yeilded us some nice talent. I know how everybody is has Ireland on their **** list right now because we've had yet another losing season... He just seems to be the easy target as far as skape goats go, when in actuallity Dan Charpenter should be taken the grunt of that blame. not saying, but just saying.

I'm actually very excitted to see what they are gonna do with those first 5 picks. Some really good talent is going to fall to uss at our spot in the first round because some of the teams picking in the top ten are going to be QB desperate, and this years draft is void of supurb QB talent, so they'll be reaching for less talent while we scoop up a solid player in a position of need.
    http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/rex-ryan-foot.jpg

currently the 19th ranked competitive eater in the world
    http://www.ifoce.com/rankings.php
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    WASHINGTON, D.c.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pgfinfan View Post
    This is called a Win-Win situation, we beat the Pats we will all be ecstatic, we lose and we get a better draft pick.....it's all GOOD !!!!
    This!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd love to see the Phins demoralize the Pats as they head to the post-season. I would never root to lose a single game, but if we do lose I hope it's a hard-fought battle that comes down to the wire.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    It's silly how some people on this board that the team is going to either win or lose based on wha some people want us to do. The ones that want us to win I can understand. We all want to beat the pats. The ones that want us to lose, it's not that they want us to lose but they know that winning that game will not change the fact that we're not in the playoffs and they want a higher pick in every round. I can understand that too. Please people. Nobody here is rooting for the Dolphins to lose. They just want a higher pick cause it could help turn the team around for the best.

The problem is that I don't trust what Ireland will do with those picks regarless of where those picks are. We're all happy that we have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds but we could be seeting ourselfs up for a big disappointment.

Ozzy rules!!
    i agree not that i want them to lose but , look at indy .

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Sooner PhinFan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    Lol @ people wanting to lose just to move up a little bit
    What would it cost us in the draft to move up from 18 to 12?? Yeah, lol @ you.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pgfinfan View Post
    This is called a Win-Win situation, we beat the Pats we will all be ecstatic, we lose and we get a better draft pick.....it's all GOOD !!!!
    Just how I feel.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is Brady sitting out? If not what makes you think this team can beat the Pats? The point is moot!
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinMagic View Post
    Anyone who wants to lose to NE should have their head examined. Lets get in there and **** up their chances at a bye
    If this were any other team, I would secretly not care if we lost... But it's Patriots week & I want to end this season with some serious BANG !

but i will not cry this time around if we end up losing lol
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    No More Excuses

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins LogoTannehill 17
    I'd love to have a Top 12 pick but, I want to beat the tar out of those Patsies and begin their downslide into the abyss. Ok ... maybe that's unrealistic right now, but it sure would be nice.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Brave Rifles

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Doesn't matter wether we are 12 or 18. If Ireland can't draft right he will pick the wrong person regardless of draft position.
    Quote Quote