Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Dee: No final decision on logo yet, will have one by draft

1. -11
    Underpaying All Free Agents

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The plot thickens. While I like it, the reaction has been awful at best. Methinks they at least learned what people DON'T want in the new logo, so this leak will be productive.

The Miami Dolphins: Your home for QBs weeping in the fetal position since 1999.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As long as its not that ridiculously cartoony arena football logo I'm happy.

I think it's all bull**** and this is in fact the new logo. If not I really hope they just go back to the 72 logo. Or use the new logo and just use the throwback colors.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well like many teams that have been a bad for a few years , lets distract from the product on the field with a new logo.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want an ill-tempered Dolphin with a freaking laser beam!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Well like many teams that have been a bad for a few years , lets distract from the product on the field with a new logo.
    yep. Glad they are willing to do absolutely nothing at all. Thanks for letting us know that's what you want.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    yep. Glad they are willing to do absolutely nothing at all. Thanks for letting us know that's what you want.
    there is nothing wrong with our logo. I just wish as much carer was given to the product on the field as these irrelevent things
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    there is nothing wrong with our logo. I just wish as much carer was given to the product on the field as these irrelevent things
    How does changing the logo affect the product on the field? or better yet how does changing the log stop them from improving the product on the field? You seem to think that the team is taking away from the coaching and player development by working on a logo. You seem to imply that Ryan tannehill is being slaved out in china on his off time to work on a logo while the rest of the team is on the practice field. Do you guys even listen to yourselves when you find every single little detail of the team and find a way to turn it into a negative?
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    How does changing the logo affect the product on the field? or better yet how does changing the log stop them from improving the product on the field? You seem to think that the team is taking away from the coaching and player development by working on a logo. You seem to imply that Ryan tannehill is being slaved out in china on his off time to work on a logo while the rest of the team is on the practice field. Do you guys even listen to yourselves when you find every single little detail of the team and find a way to turn it into a negative?
    I never once said that but feel free to take this to a level that is so silly. My point is much like the Bucs in the 90's we are trying to possibly cash in on merchandising by having a new logo. Its a way to try to create new revenue since the popularity of the franchise has waned due to having very few marketable players and losing. The dolphins currently have no players on roster that promote healthy jersey sales and such and thats a fact. Never once said this will take away from the poor product they have produced on the field these last 4 years. Dont worry we will have the same crappy gm doing what he does best, but Im saying its a a way to try to make money and create revenue without actually putting a good product on the field.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I never once said that but feel free to take this to a level that is so silly. My point is much like the Bucs in the 90's we are trying to possibly cash in on merchandising by having a new logo. Its a way to try to create new revenue since the popularity of the franchise has waned due to having very few marketable players and losing. The dolphins currently have no players on roster that promote healthy jersey sales and such and thats a fact. Never once said this will take away from the poor product they have produced on the field these last 4 years. Dont worry we will have the same crappy gm doing what he does best, but Im saying its a a way to try to make money and create revenue without actually putting a good product on the field.
    So you see this as a way to make money, and while that may be true, this is one way the team is trying to generate interest and get people to go to the games and support the team. Winning is a start, but the fans can only help the team win when there are actually fans in the stands. This is a multi-faceted attempt to generate interest and excitement. Nothing wrong with pulling all the stops. And a logo change btw is something many fans have demanded for years. Ryan says hi from china.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Leaked logo is honestly not that bad.
    Quote Quote