Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Demand That Celebrities Go F Themselves!!!!!

  1. -1
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,154
    vCash:
    7625
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Demand That Celebrities Go F Themselves!!!!!

    [youtube]k1SZurGArxE[/youtube]





    "Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks


    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,856
    vCash:
    5318
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So celebrities aren't allowed to have opinions, now? If that's the case, people like Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood should go **** themselves too...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    So celebrities aren't allowed to have opinions, now? If that's the case, people like Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood should go **** themselves too...
    And you, my good and excellent friend, have every right to tell them to go F themselves as well. Their opinions hold exactly as much clout as yours or mine, thats all.

    Well, plus the blatant hypocrisy of the people in the video posted. They didnt mind the payday that all that gun violence provided did they?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,154
    vCash:
    7625
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think I did attack Norris for his crazy Jesus talk. For me it's funny getting lectured by people who themselves probably have more to do with the glamorization and glory of guns, killing and violence. The difference is I'm not trying to take away some of their 1st amendment rights.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,856
    vCash:
    5318
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    And you, my good and excellent friend, have every right to tell them to go F themselves as well. Their opinions hold exactly as much clout as yours or mine, thats all.

    Well, plus the blatant hypocrisy of the people in the video posted. They didnt mind the payday that all that gun violence provided did they?
    I wish that were true. I mean, I understand why people get upset when celebrities voice their opinions. For most people, someone like Will Smith or Justin Timberlake is going to sway way more people than their local congressman, clergyman, or anyone really. Entertainment sells, and when someone famous says something, it carries clout. It just doesn't seem right to skewer them for speaking out, especially when there are those who come out on the other side of the fence too. RG3 came out and said he was a Republican who was planning on voting for Romney. I didn't see anyone getting on his case about it, except for that dude from ESPN calling him a white guy. There's a level of hypocrisy going on here...
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think the point of this thread was the celebrities in that video hypocrisy for calling for more gun control, when they have glorified violence and gotten fame and fortune for doing so.

    Celebrities may influence some....but i still think we are all duty bound to think for ourselves. Of course, we may like a celebrity more that shares our views. Hence the reason the Dixie Chicks don't go Platinum anymore and Toby Keith can sing about a disposable cup and make millions
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,856
    vCash:
    5318
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    I think the point of this thread was the celebrities in that video hypocrisy for calling for more gun control, when they have glorified violence and gotten fame and fortune for doing so.

    Celebrities may influence some....but i still think we are all duty bound to think for ourselves. Of course, we may like a celebrity more that shares our views. Hence the reason the Dixie Chicks don't go Platinum anymore and Toby Keith can sing about a disposable cup and make millions
    What happened with the Dixie Chicks? I was wondering why they kind of fell off the face of the music world...
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    spydertl79's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    8,807
    vCash:
    1297
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    What happened with the Dixie Chicks? I was wondering why they kind of fell off the face of the music world...
    They made anti bush statements a few years before the whole party turned on him. An unforgivable sin apparently.
    "As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand."
    Henry Wheeler Shaw
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,154
    vCash:
    7625
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How many of these celebrities have armed guards????

    I would respect this message more if it was principled. "That from this day fourth I won't have armed security or do any movies using guns again." Then I might listen.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Celebrities Before And After
    By Agent51 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 03:39 PM
  2. Celebrities you have met
    By SCall13 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 06:40 PM
  3. Celebrities that irritate you
    By Scrap in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 12:26 AM
  4. Which celebrities DON'T annoy you?
    By Baz in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:31 PM
  5. Athletes that look just like celebrities
    By echo_bravo in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •