Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Gary Stevens

  1. -1
    Dolphins101's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    638
    vCash:
    1544
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Gary Stevens

    I wouldn't mind him back at Running the offense like in the day's of Dan. Our Hope relies on Ireland to find us a power back, Deep Threat wr's and some TE's that can catch and run. With those holes filled we can open up our offense a bit and we will be in the playoffs next year.



    Anyway Beat New England and looking forward to the draft and FA.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    NRA's Avatar
    TRUE AMERICAN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    2,793
    vCash:
    6665
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Replacing Sean smith FIRST then Carroll.

    Without that, no playoffs.

    Another te and speed wr and pass rusher to pair with cam, a guard or two and THEN we can think about playoffs.
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

    HOWARD: rip my brother.

    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2011
    Posts:
    263
    vCash:
    1343
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everyone wants to replace Sean smith, replace sean smith, replace Sean smith. People must not realize, that you need 3 good corners to be successful??? So replace Sean smith with what a draft pick, lemme tell you something and everyone. Sean is may not be a great corner but he is still good. And problem is he may not be as good as a #1 but he is Difinetely a number 2 corner in this leagues and a handful of teams would pay a lot for his services!!! He guys better pray he doesn't leave, and than we can't fill that void fast enough and every MITCH on her wants to complain, "oh why did Jeff let a corner a go"! God forbid if he goes to an another and we regret. Bottom line is, no one let's a good corner go!!! Especially the ones that know how to play big WR's, all we need is a #1 cb, and maybe another one just in case. Think smart fellas
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    J. David Wannyheimer's Avatar
    Why did it have to be snakes?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    14,207
    vCash:
    68043
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    People must not realize, that you need 3 good corners to be successful???
    Exactly. And Sean Smith isn't good. Therefore, he ought to be replaced with someone who is.
    Oh no, we suck again!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    flynryan15's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    12,235
    vCash:
    4431
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Exactly. And Sean Smith isn't good. Therefore, he ought to be replaced with someone who is.
    End of discussion
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Dolph N.Fan's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    4,241
    vCash:
    1064
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sean smith sucks. A rookie can easily miss tackles, lose sight of ball, and get burned just like smith...at a cheaper salary
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    retarmyfinfan's Avatar
    Brave Rifles

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2006
    Posts:
    2,369
    vCash:
    3345
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    Everyone wants to replace Sean smith, replace sean smith, replace Sean smith. People must not realize, that you need 3 good corners to be successful??? So replace Sean smith with what a draft pick, lemme tell you something and everyone. Sean is may not be a great corner but he is still good. And problem is he may not be as good as a #1 but he is Difinetely a number 2 corner in this leagues and a handful of teams would pay a lot for his services!!! He guys better pray he doesn't leave, and than we can't fill that void fast enough and every MITCH on her wants to complain, "oh why did Jeff let a corner a go"! God forbid if he goes to an another and we regret. Bottom line is, no one let's a good corner go!!! Especially the ones that know how to play big WR's, all we need is a #1 cb, and maybe another one just in case. Think smart fellas
    Sean Smith is so good we should put his face on our new logo.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    LikeUntoGod's Avatar
    The Oracle

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    3,481
    vCash:
    2192
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    Everyone wants to replace Sean smith, replace sean smith, replace Sean smith. People must not realize, that you need 3 good corners to be successful??? So replace Sean smith with what a draft pick, lemme tell you something and everyone. Sean is may not be a great corner but he is still good. And problem is he may not be as good as a #1 but he is Difinetely a number 2 corner in this leagues and a handful of teams would pay a lot for his services!!! He guys better pray he doesn't leave, and than we can't fill that void fast enough and every MITCH on her wants to complain, "oh why did Jeff let a corner a go"! God forbid if he goes to an another and we regret. Bottom line is, no one let's a good corner go!!! Especially the ones that know how to play big WR's, all we need is a #1 cb, and maybe another one just in case. Think smart fellas
    Allowing any good corner to leave would be simply stupid.

    You FIND the talent, you get the talent, you coach up the talent and then you KEEP the talent.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    tcdrover's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    4,085
    vCash:
    4239
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Dolphins get no respect from many refs out there. The last game against the Bills it seemed almost as if we all of a sudden got impartial refs for the first time all season.

    Smith has gotten some HORRIBLE calls against him. I thought he made some improvements this year, but even in preseason the refs flagged him for plays routinely not flagged by other corners.

    That said, I would try and bring in rookies that can SERIOUSLY compete and potentially replace him as a starter.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    flynryan15's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    12,235
    vCash:
    4431
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by retarmyfinfan View Post
    Sean Smith is so good we should put his face on our new logo.
    Roflmao that will fill the stands again!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Remembering Gary Stevens?
    By Mitchell_NY in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:08 AM
  2. Back to a Gary Stevens Offense
    By dfin54 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 05:33 PM
  3. Ted Stevens convicted.
    By Tetragrammaton in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:15 PM
  4. What about Jeramy Stevens?
    By RothFan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 11:14 AM
  5. Iryna Stevens
    By Pagan in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 01:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •