Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary Stevens

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And this is why we won't be **** on D if you allow him to walk. If I get kicked off off this board whatever, I'll make a another one. But my point will be proven, Sean smith performs great against big WR's, if you're a phin fan than you seen the games that I'm talking about. Sean is not a number one, we all know that! But to not resign him if you can, especially at a good price is just stupid!!!!!!! Keep your own talent and work with them, teach them, don't draft and let them walk later. He is farrrr from being garbage, people just have a personal with him because he isnt a premier Cb. Point is he will be resigned!! If he was to go somewhere else, and lets say we we filled all out needs and maybe even grab a safety, and let's say we have a number corner via draft ( doubt it) or FA, than all of sudden we don't have enough corners to get the job done, and I can see people all this site crying ing like mitches! We don't know how healthy R.marshall will be next season.
    Last edited by dade; 12-28-2012 at 03:33 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want sean smith back as well but only at a #2 CB price. if not goodbye!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    Everyone wants to replace Sean smith, replace sean smith, replace Sean smith. People must not realize, that you need 3 good corners to be successful??? So replace Sean smith with what a draft pick, lemme tell you something and everyone. Sean is may not be a great corner but he is still good. And problem is he may not be as good as a #1 but he is Difinetely a number 2 corner in this leagues and a handful of teams would pay a lot for his services!!! He guys better pray he doesn't leave, and than we can't fill that void fast enough and every MITCH on her wants to complain, "oh why did Jeff let a corner a go"! God forbid if he goes to an another and we regret. Bottom line is, no one let's a good corner go!!! Especially the ones that know how to play big WR's, all we need is a #1 cb, and maybe another one just in case. Think smart fellas
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gary Stevens was not all that great when you consider he had Marino in his prime. Under Jimmy Johnson he was told to change his offensive signals, because Johnson knew the Patriots were onto them. He didn't, and Teddy Bruschi knew what was coming on every play. Needless to say it expedited Marino's exit. Sometimes the memories are better than the reality.
    Quote Quote