Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: A Designer's Take on the New Phins Logo

Threaded View

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

Spoiler A Designer's Take on the New Phins Logo

Hey Guys, I don't usually like the logo threads bc every year they are fruitless and full of people just wishing they'd change the logo (myself not being one of them, hence the reason these threads annoyed me). But since this year they actually are changing the logo, I figured I'd give it a go since it's what I do for a living. Anyways... I am one for continuity and am not crazy about changing the logo, so I tried to keep it as similar as possible, just cleaned up a bit. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to make the helmet look good on this logo as I am a fan of the helmet on the dolphin and the tradition it represents. Oh well :/ Also... I borrowed someone else's jersey background to see what it might look like, hope whoever it was doesn't mind. So here it is, yet another logo thread, sorry to those who are tired of these.

Last edited by NyPhan23; 12-29-2012 at 12:42 AM.
    Quote Quote