So last night I was scrolling through my guide and noticed that Fahrenheit 9/11 was playing on showtime. I haven't seen the movie in at least 5 years, so I decided to watch for old times sake.

I totally forgot that when bush was first inaugurated his presidential motorcade was pelted with hundreds of eggs. In fact, it was so bad that he wasn't able to leave his car for fear of a riot. Michael Moore (who also narrated) found it not only funny, but seemingly patriotic that they would treat bush like this.

fast forward to present day, imagine what the outcry would be, if we treated Obama the same way at anytime during his presidency. Just disagreeing with him is grounds for being labeled a racist (we even see it on this board).

Watching this documentary again did take me back to the early 2000's, when liberals tried to pin 9/11 on the bush family and when right wing hicks were scared that at any second a Muslim was going to blow them up. I sure hope I sont look back on today's events 10 years from now and think similarly.