Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My letter to Congress

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    When you start treating that massacre as a real issue and not treat it as a basis for a stupid joke get back to me. Rational argument, yeah right, you're deluded.

Where are you on Obama's drone bombings that have killed hundreds of women and children???

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

My letter to Congress

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Where are you on Obama's drone bombings that have killed hundreds of women and children???
    On balance, I favor the drone bombings. My logic, we are at war with al Qaeda and anyone that supports them. It would probably reduce collateral damage if we used special forces but at much greater risk. On balance, the drones are the most effective. Not pretty but war never is.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    On balance, I favor the drone bombings. My logic, we are at war with al Qaeda and anyone that supports them. It would probably reduce collateral damage if we used special forces but at much greater risk. On balance, the drones are the most effective. Not pretty but war never is.
    Then you're a hypocrite and totally full of ****.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

My letter to Congress

Explain.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Please explain why?
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Explain.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Please explain why?

Obama's drone bombings have killed more innocent people than so called "assault weapons" in just one year alone. Than probably the last tens years or more in this country. People and countries that have nothing to do with 9-11 at all. Don't give me this BS of how we should give up yet another constitutional right. While you support a clear unconstitutional act by the president that has killed countless civilians. At least be consistant with your BS.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

My letter to Congress

Obama's drone bombings have killed more innocent people than so called "assault weapons" in just one year alone. Than probably the last tens years or more in this country. People and countries that have nothing to do with 9-11 at all. Don't give me this BS of how we should give up yet another constitutional right. While you support a clear unconstitutional act by the president that has killed countless civilians. At least be consistant with your BS.
    See there you go again. You can't take each issue on its own merit, you have to mix them all together until they are one tangled mess.

Now, the last time I looked the country was attacked on a certain date that will live in infamy. That day a war began. During a war, certain things happen that would not normally occur during a time of peace. Now, you can sit there on your ass thinking that there is no war and everything is peachy, and in that case I would agree with you about me been a hypocrite. I, on the other hand, want that terrorist organization wiped out as i believe it is a war. Is there collateral damage? Yes. Is it regretful? Of course.

Now, i will say you would be right about me if i believed there was no war. But I do and I would hope you have enough brain cells to understand my responses about both issues.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    See there you go again. You can't take each issue on its own merit, you have to mix them all together until they are one tangled mess.

Now, the last time I looked the country was attacked on a certain date that will live in infamy. That day a war began. During a war, certain things happen that would not normally occur during a time of peace. Now, you can sit there on your ass thinking that there is no war and everything is peachy, and in that case I would agree with you about me been a hypocrite. I, on the other hand, want that terrorist organization wiped out as i believe it is a war. Is there collateral damage? Yes. Is it regretful? Of course.

Now, i will say you would be right about me if i believed there was no war. But I do and I would hope you have enough brain cells to understand my responses about both issues.
    We declared war on Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia???? People that had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11. Keep your "killing innocent people" high horse speech to yourself. I prefer the Bill of Rights. Which by the way upholds and defends my 2nd amendment rights. Obama's power to bomb any country at will??? I can't seem to find that authority......can you???? You're a fake. You're not real. Total facade.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

My letter to Congress

We declared war on Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia???? People that had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11. Keep your "killing innocent people" high horse speech to yourself. I prefer the Bill of Rights. Which by the way upholds and defends my 2nd amendment rights. Obama's power to bomb any country at will??? I can't seem to find that authority......can you???? You're a fake. You're not real. Total facade.
    Your completely clueless aren't you. You go around with your high and mighty posts but have no idea how the real world works. You go on about how delusional the extreme left are and yet you top them by a mile.

Pakistan had nothing to do with 9-11? The main sponsors of the Taliban who support the terrorists and they had nothing to do with it? Next you will be telling me that Osama was living right next to a Pakistani army base and they knew nothing about it? What a fool. God help us if we had people like you in government. You keep posting your conspiracy theories. Hell you might get lucky once in a while with one that's real.

Ahh is the little spoilt baby getting into his, you're a fake, not real routine. Go back to your crib and let the adults do their jobs.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Your completely clueless aren't you. You go around with your high and mighty posts but have no idea how the real world works. You go on about how delusional the extreme left are and yet you top them by a mile.

Pakistan had nothing to do with 9-11? The main sponsors of the Taliban who support the terrorists and they had nothing to do with it? Next you will be telling me that Osama was living right next to a Pakistani army base and they knew nothing about it? What a fool. God help us if we had people like you in government. You keep posting your conspiracy theories. Hell you might get lucky once in a while with one that's real.

Ahh is the little spoilt baby getting into his, you're a fake, not real routine. Go back to your crib and let the adults do their jobs.
    The Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11. Neither did Pakistan, Yemen or Somalia. The fact is over 10 years after 9-11, Obama is killing people who had nothing to do with 9-11, in countries that had nothing to do with 9-11. Kinda like how Bush attacked Iraq, another country that didn't have nothing to with 9-11 all so. Your speech about innocent people getting killed means nothing when you support policies and actions that do the exact same thing and to a far greater and bloodier degree than our 2nd amendment rights. Go get principled for once in your life and stop pushing hypocritical nonsense.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When you start treating that massacre as a real issue and not treat it as a basis for a stupid joke get back to me. Rational argument, yeah right, you're deluded.
    hahahhah

Yeah, sandy hook was hilarious. You got me. You're so honorable for using it to advance your political agenda.
    "As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand."
    Henry Wheeler Shaw
    Quote Quote