Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My letter to Congress

1. -31
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    We declared war on Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia???? People that had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11. Keep your "killing innocent people" high horse speech to yourself. I prefer the Bill of Rights. Which by the way upholds and defends my 2nd amendment rights. Obama's power to bomb any country at will??? I can't seem to find that authority......can you???? You're a fake. You're not real. Total facade.
    Funny but you described yourself to a T.

All hail the constitution right (for the 2nd amendment)? Let's not touch the constitution. It is the all given law of our country. I guess you would support slavery and you are against the right for women to vote. No? That would make you a hypocrite, false and a fake.

Police state? How brutal our police is. We need less police. Yet you want to fill our schools with the same brutal force of a police state. That makes you a hypocrite, false and a fake.

Government out of our lives yet you want government fund that police force. Hypocrite, false and fake.

You want government out where it benefits you and you want government in where it benefits you. Hypocrite, false and fake.
    You want the constitution amended or changed (assuming you support women's right and are against slavery) yet you want it untouched when it comes to the gun rights. Hypocrite, false and a fake.

See, before you run around and call others hypocrites, false, fakes and facades you may want to look at yourself and search if you are so clean and so mighty and above everybody else.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

My letter to Congress

The Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11. Neither did Pakistan, Yemen or Somalia. The fact is over 10 years after 9-11, Obama is killing people who had nothing to do with 9-11, in countries that had nothing to do with 9-11. Kinda like how Bush attacked Iraq, another country that didn't have nothing to with 9-11 all so. Your speech about innocent people getting killed means nothing when you support policies and actions that do the exact same thing and to a far greater and bloodier degree than our 2nd amendment rights. Go get principled for once in your life and stop pushing hypocritical nonsense.
    So the Taliban, who ruled the vast majority of the country at the time of 9-11, did not support the terrorists. They shut down the terrorists training camps and provided them no aid. Wow, they are some real classic posts on this board. Talk about revisionist history.

Regarding Iraq, I didn't support that war, just a stupid bush family squabble with saddam. Just bankrupt the country. I didn't hear any tea party risings then. As long as they were kept fat and happy on a bubble economy that was enough for them.

If you can't tell the difference between what happens in a war and the recent killing of innocent children then you are a bit clueless.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    So the Taliban, who ruled the vast majority of the country at the time of 9-11, did not support the terrorists. They shut down the terrorists training camps and provided them no aid. Wow, they are some real classic posts on this board. Talk about revisionist history.

Regarding Iraq, I didn't support that war, just a stupid bush family squabble with saddam. Just bankrupt the country. I didn't hear any tea party risings then. As long as they were kept fat and happy on a bubble economy that was enough for them.

If you can't tell the difference between what happens in a war and the recent killing of innocent children then you are a bit clueless.
    So when we bomb rescue workers and funerals, not to mention a 16 year old american child, then it's ok as long as we call it war??? An undeclared war by the way in countries that had nothing to do with 9-11 at all.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Funny but you described yourself to a T.

All hail the constitution right (for the 2nd amendment)? Let's not touch the constitution. It is the all given law of our country. I guess you would support slavery and you are against the right for women to vote. No? That would make you a hypocrite, false and a fake.

Police state? How brutal our police is. We need less police. Yet you want to fill our schools with the same brutal force of a police state. That makes you a hypocrite, false and a fake.

Government out of our lives yet you want government fund that police force. Hypocrite, false and fake.

You want government out where it benefits you and you want government in where it benefits you. Hypocrite, false and fake.
    You want the constitution amended or changed (assuming you support women's right and are against slavery) yet you want it untouched when it comes to the gun rights. Hypocrite, false and a fake.

See, before you run around and call others hypocrites, false, fakes and facades you may want to look at yourself and search if you are so clean and so mighty and above everybody else.
    You got me there buddy. I was hoping my pro-slavery and anti-women's rights wouldn't be discovered so soon. But alas you ruined my plot. If it wasn't for those meddling kids!!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obama's drone bombings have killed more innocent people ...
    Just for the sake of argument, that's hard to prove. Who knows which adults are unknowingly associating with terrorists, and which adults are aiding/abetting/supporting. The kids are currently innocent ... but whether they would have grown up to be peace loving or terrorists is anyone's guess.

For the record, I hate drone strikes ... but support them. Again, if every group of 99,999 peaceful muslims would band together and take out just one terrorist then the drone strikes wouldn't be necessary.
    ďIím somewhat disappointed that more African Americans donít think for themselves and just go with whatever theyíre supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    Just for the sake of argument, that's hard to prove. Who knows which adults are unknowingly associating with terrorists, and which adults are aiding/abetting/supporting. The kids are currently innocent ... but whether they would have grown up to be peace loving or terrorists is anyone's guess.

For the record, I hate drone strikes ... but support them. Again, if every group of 99,999 peaceful muslims would band together and take out just one terrorist then the drone strikes wouldn't be necessary.
    The government's criteria for who is a terrorist is very broad. The media does a piss poor job with this. Every time the government drops a bomb in a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 they just label them militants and no one calls them out on it. Obama's drone policy is nothing more than a "Global Assassination Campaign" that destroys any form of nation's sovereignty. While having ZERO oversight or any kind of judicial review. It's unlawful and unconstitutional and the founders are rolling in their graves knowing that a president is doing this without any resistance from the media and the congress.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The government's criteria for who is a terrorist is very broad. The media does a piss poor job with this. Every time the government drops a bomb in a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 they just label them militants and no one calls them out on it. Obama's drone policy is nothing more than a "Global Assassination Campaign" that destroys any form of nation's sovereignty. While having ZERO oversight or any kind of judicial review. It's unlawful and unconstitutional and the founders are rolling in their graves knowing that a president is doing this without any resistance from the media and the congress.
    It's hard to dispute any of that.

I understand the issues of sovereignty. Unfortunately terrorists do not respect borders and the governments of the region aren't very diligent in their efforts to keep the terrorists out or eliminating those who make it in.

Again, if these governments would take care of the problem themselves however they see fit then drone strikes wouldn't be necessary.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    It's hard to dispute any of that.

I understand the issues of sovereignty. Unfortunately terrorists do not respect borders and the governments of the region aren't very diligent in their efforts to keep the terrorists out or eliminating those who make it in.

Again, if these governments would take care of the problem themselves however they see fit then drone strikes wouldn't be necessary.
    But meanwhile we support and even arm "them" in Syria. And this whole thing makes sense how??? The policies are FUBAR from top to bottom.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote