Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barry Jackson: Detailed FA Talk

Hybrid View

1. -1
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin

Barry Jackson: Detailed FA Talk

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Miami is on the up, and has the 3rd most FA money available with the most draft ammo. That's a great job by the office and coaching staff.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy685 View Post
    Miami is on the up, and has the 3rd most FA money available with the most draft ammo. That's a great job by the office and coaching staff.
    As long as our FA class doesn't look like this year's.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If only fans could understand that sometimes you have to break a few eggs.........
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    If only fans could understand that sometimes you have to break a few eggs.........
    Like signing ten or more FAs and having none of them currently on the roster.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    You mean signing and cutting players with very liltle risk to the team? Somehow Im failing to see your logic.

Honestly, Miami is going to be fine. The WR situation is nearly impossible to foul up here, unless Greg Jennings absolutely tanks.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You mean signing and cutting players with very liltle risk to the team? Somehow Im failing to see your logic.

Honestly, Miami is going to be fine. The WR situation is nearly impossible to foul up here, unless Greg Jennings absolutely tanks.
    Then why sign them to begin with? It's a waste of money when we could sign guys that could actually contribute. But as above, so below I guess.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    cmon now he signed those guys for the hell of it lol. Im thinking we will spend money and the new contract basically forces us to if im not mistaken. Amazing how Cinny has so much money and are a playoff team.
    we have had money to spend in the Ireland era and a damn good amount of draft picks so color me unexcited, but I do love pleasnt suprises
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

WVdolphan "Ireland gets it.
    And those who also get it, know that Ireland gets it. Those who are clueless are still concerned about cornfed and the running game"

WVDOLPHAN "The last thing this team should be worried about is the OC(offensive corn). When you add it all up, its really a pretty solid OC"
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    why do you always take what I say and then make a point about it that has nothing to do with what I actually said....lol. My point was about people not realizing that sometimes you have to to take a step back to take a step forward. My point is that Ireland has not been signing high priced free agents because he wants to build through the draft. We have a lot of ammo this coming off season because Ireland chose not to spend big recently. Hence the term " sometimes you have to break some eggs...." what you replied was only confirming what I was saying. I fail to see the logic in that
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    why do you always take what I say and then make a point about it that has nothing to do with what I actually said....lol. My point was about people not realizing that sometimes you have to to take a step back to take a step forward. My point is that Ireland has not been signing high priced free agents because he wants to build through the draft. We have a lot of ammo this coming off season because Ireland chose not to spend big recently. Hence the term " sometimes you have to break some eggs...." what you replied was only confirming what I was saying. I fail to see the logic in that
    My post was dripping with sarcasm which I admit is hard to portray in text. In regards this thread specifically dealing with FA, I was getting at the fact that the entire carton of eggs was smashed on the driveway before we even got in the house. As to the overall trajectory of the team under current mangement, it's always one step forward and two steps back. Sometimes, it's even just two steps back for no apparent reason.
    Quote Quote